The International NanoScience Community is official media partner of the Cambridge CNT Symposium 2009.
Date: November 13th 2009
Venue: University of Cambridge, UK
This is an international, student-run conference on Carbon Nanotubes and related topics, running in its third year with >100 participants in 2008.
- Nanotube synthesis and purification, large-scale production, quality-control
- Graphene and nanoribbons synthesis
- Mechanical properties, composite and hybrid materials
- Electronic and optical properties
- Functionalisation and modification, tailoring of properties
- Devices for electronic, photonic, energy, and sensor applications
- Biomedical impact and applications
- Theory and modelling
Full delegate rate: 60 GBP
Student rate: 20 GBP
Industrial visitor rate: 150 GBP
For list of speakers, registration & further information see: www.cambridgecnt.org