My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Nanostrctured solar cell, Nanoparticles for Photocatalytic activity; Humidity Sensors, Supercapacitor, Li-ion battery.
metal oxides and Chalcogenodes:
- for energy conversion and storage devices
- for humidity sensing appications
- for photocatalytic activity
- Arote, Sandeep A., Abbas S. Pathan, Yogesh V. Hase, Pranav P. Bardapurkar, Deepak L. Gapale, and Balasaheb M. Palve. "Investigations on Synthesis, Characterization and Humidity Sensing Properties of ZnO and ZnO-ZrO2 Composite Nanoparticles Prepared by Ultrasonic Assisted Wet Chemical Method." Ultrasonics sonochemistry (2019).
- Gapale, Dipak L., Sandeep A. Arote, Balasaheb M. Palve, Sanjaykumar N. Dalvi, and Ratan Y. Borse. "Effect of film thickness on humidity sensing of spray deposited TiO2 thin films." Materials Research Express 6, no. 2 (2018): 026402.
- Gapale, Dipak L., Sandeep A. Arote, and Ratan Y. Borse. "Mathematical Modeling of Droplet Formation, Evaporation, and Film Growth to Study Crystallite Size and Film Thickness of Spray Pyrolysis Deposited TiO2 Thin Films." e-Journal of Surface Science and Nanotechnology 16 (2018): 419-426.
- Sandeep A. Arote, Vilas A. Tabhane, “Studies on single step facile growth of different tin oxide nanostructures at room temperature”; Indian J Pure & Applied Physics, 56, (2018), 7-12.
- Sandeep A. Arote, Vilas A. Tabhane, Habib M. Pathan, “Enhanced Photovoltaic Performance of Dye Sensitized Solar Cell Using SnO2 Nanoflowers”; Optical Materials, 75 (2018) 601-606
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Department of Physics, Sangamner College, Sangamner
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
The network creator will send periodical messages to members - you below to allow us to email you