Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Chemist, User of nanotechnology products
My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Green Synthesis, characterisation and applications of nanomaterials in environmental remediation.
Interest ingreen synthesis methods and appllications of nanomaterials in environmental remediation
- Dr.V.Madhavi published paper entitled “Green Synthesis of Silver nanoparticles by Luffa acutangula peel extract and their anti-microbial activity” ,The International Journal of Global Sciences (tijogs), ISSN: 2663-015X Vol. 2(1) Jan-March, 76-81; 2019
- V.Madhavi published paper entitled “Advances in drug delivery: Impacts of Genomics and role of Analytical Instrumentation” , Journal of Current Drug Discovery Technologies, ISSN: 1875-6220, 2016.
- V.Madhavi published paper entitled “Controlled Release fertilizers-An Overview”, Journal of Global Agriculture and Ecology. 2016 ISSN: 2454-4205
- V.Madhavi published paper entitled “Application and adsorption study of phytogenic zero valent nano iron particles in the reduction of hexavalent chromium” , Spectrochimica acta A:Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy. 116 (2013) 17-25.
- V.Madhavi published paper entitled “Conjuctive effect of CMC-Zero valent iron nanoparticles and FYM in the remediation of chriomium contaminated soils”, Journal of Applied nanoscience, 2013, DOI 10.1007/s13204-013-0221-1.
- V.Madhavi published paper entitled “An Overview on Research Trends in Remediation of Chromium”, Review,Research Journal of Recent Sciences, 2013, 2(1), 71-83.
- V.Madhavi published paper entitled “Synthesis and spectral characterization of iron based micro and nanoparticles”, International Journal of nanomaterials and Biostructures, 2013
- V.Madhavi published paper entitled “Plant growth promoting potential of nano-bioremediation under Cr(VI) stress”, International Journal of Nanotechnology and Application (IJNA) ISSN 2277-477 ,Vol. 3, Issue 3, Aug 2013, 1-10
- V.Madhavi published paper entitled “Remediation of chlorpyrifos contaminated soils by laboratory synthesized Zero-valent Nano Iron Particles: Effect of pH and aluminium salts”. Journal of Chemistry, 2013.
- V.Madhavi published paper entitled “Electrochemical inbvestigations of Lipase Enzyme Activity inhibition by Methyl Parathion pesticide: A Voltammetric studies”, Molecular Liquids 2013(180):26-30.
- V.Madhavi published paper entitled “Liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry method for simultaneous quantification of urapidil and aripiprazole in human plasma and its application to human pharmacokinetic study”, Biomedical Chromatography 2013. DOI 10.1002/bmc.2882.
- V.Madhavi published paper entitled “A selective and sensitive UPLC-MS/MS approach for trace level quantification of four potential genotoxic impurities in zolmitriptan drug”, Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis, Vol, 84, 84-89, 2013
- V.Madhavi published paper entitled “Systematic Approach for Trace Level Quantification of 2-n-butyl-4-spirocyclopentane-2-imidazole-5-one Genotoxic Impurity in Irbesartan using LC-MS/MS,” Indian Journal Of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2013.
- V.Madhavi published paper entitled “Simultaneous determination of asenapine and valproic acid in human plasma using LC–MS/MS: Application of the method to support pharmacokinetic study”, Journal of pharmaceutical analysis, ISSN 2095-1779, 2013
- V.Madhavi published paper entitled “A simple method for the determination of efficiency of stabilized Fe0 nanoparticles for detoxification of chromium (VI) in water.” Journal of Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Research, 2012, 4(3) : 1539-1545.
- V.Madhavi published paper entitled “Nanoprocess For Water Purification, Review”, International Journal of Current Research Reviews, 2012, 4(18) : 38-53.
- V.Madhavi published paper entitled “Degradation of chlorpyrifos in aqueous solutions with chitosan-stabilized Fe0 nanoaparticles.” International Journal of Science Innovations and Discoveries, 2012, 2(1) : 106-112.
- V.Madhavi published paper entitled “Application of Carrageenan Stabilized Fe0 Nanoparticles for the Degradation of Chlorpyrifos in water.” International Journal of Research in Chemistry and Environment, 2012, 2(2) : 173-177.
- V.Madhavi published paper entitled “Method development and validation study for quantitative determination of 2-chloromethyl-3,4-dimethoxy pyridine hydrochloride a genotoxic impurity in pantoprazole active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) by LC/MS/MS.” Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis, 2012, 70 : 592–597.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Dept. of Chemistry, BVRIT Hyderabad College of Engineering for Women,Hyderabad, Telangana,India
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
The network creator will send periodical messages to members - you below to allow us to email you