Chemist, Teacher, User of nanotechnology products, Nanotech Journalist
My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
World wide collaborations in advancement of nanoscience & nanotechnology
1. Hassane Lgaz, Sheerin Masroor, Maryam Chafiq, Mohamed Damej , Ameni Brahmia, Rachid Salghi, Mohammed Benmessaoud, Ismat H. Ali , Majed M. Alghamdi, Abdelkarim Chaouiki and Ill-Min Chung. Evaluation of 2-Mercaptobenzimidazole Derivatives as Corrosion Inhibitors for Mild Steel in Hydrochloric Acid. Metals 2020, 10, 357; doi:10.3390/met10030357.
2. Sheerin Masroor, M. Mobin, A. K. Singh, R. A. K. Rao, M. Shoeb, M. J. Alam. Aspartic di‑dodecyl ester hydrochloride acid and its ZnO‑NPs derivative, as ingenious green corrosion defiance for carbon steel through theoretical and experimental access. SN Applied Sciences (2020) 2:144.
3. Ajay Kumar, Gunjan Bisht , Nazia Siddiqui, Sheerin Masroor, Sameena Mehtab, and M. G. H. Zaidi1. Synthesis of Magnetic Hydrogels for Target Delivery of Doxorubicin. Advanced Science, Engineering and Medicine. Vol. 11, 1–4, 2019. doi:10.1166/asem.2019.2452.
4. Sheerin Masroor, M. Mobin, Anil Kumar Singh M.J.Alam, Shabbir Ahmad, B3LYP-D3/6-311G(d,p) Level of Theory to Explain Corrosion Inhibitive Properties of Five Cationic Gemini Surfactant from Series 14-n-14 and 16-n-16. Accepted In International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Research, ISSN: 2347-3878.
5. Anjali Bisht, Tanvi Tyagi, Rekha, SameenaMehtab, Sheerin Masroor, and MGH Zaidi, WC (Tungten Carbide): A novel material for Electrochemical Energy Conservation and Storage, Material Science Research India, ISSN: 0973-3469, Vol.15, No.(2) 2018, Pg.
6. Sheerin Masroor, Azomethine as Potential Corrosion Inhibitor for Different Metals and Alloys: Review, Journal of Bio- and Tribo-Corrosion, September 2017, 3:27, ISSN: 2198-4220 (print version), ISSN: 2198-4239 (electronic version).
7. Sheerin Masroor, Mohd. Mobin, Mohammad Jane Alam and Shabbir Ahmad, “The novel iminium surfactant p-benzylidene benzyldodecyl iminium chloride as a corrosion inhibitor for plain carbon steel in 1 M HCl: electrochemical and DFT evaluation, RSC-Advances, ISSN 2046-2069, RSC Adv., 2017, 7, 23182–23196.
8. Sheerin Masroor and M.Mobin, “Role of Surfactants as Corrosion Inhibitor for Different Metals: A Review” International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Volume 7, Issue 12, December-2016, ISSN 2229-5518.
9. M. Mobin and Sheerin Masroor , “Experimental and Theoretical Study on Corrosion Inhibition of Mild Steel in 20% Formic Acid solution using Schiff base-based Cationic Gemini Surfactant”, Published, Tenside Surf. Det. 2016 53 (2), 157. (ISSN 0932-3414).
10.Sheerin Masroor and M.Mobin, “Non-Ionic Surfactant as Corrosion Inhibitor for Aluminium in 1 M HCl and Synergistic Influence of Gemini Surfactant”, Chem Sci Rev Lett 2014, (ISSN 2278-6783), 3(11S), 33-48.
11. M. Mobin and Sheerin Masroor, “Adsorption and Corrosion Inhibition Behavior of Schiff Base-Based Cationic Gemini Surfactant on Mild Steel in Formic Acid”, Journal of Dispersion Science and Technolog,(ISSN 1532-2351 (Online)) 35(4) (2014) 535-543.
12. M. Mobin and Sheerin Masroor, “Cationic Gemini Surfactants as Novel Corrosion Inhibitor for Mild Steel in 1M HCl”, International Journal of Electrochemical Science, (ISSN 1452-3981) 7 (2012) 6920 – 6940. 13. M. Mobin and Sheerin Masroor, “Alkanediyl-α, ω-bis (Dimethyl Cetylammonium Bromide) Gemini Surfactants as Novel Corrosion Inhibitors for Mild Steel in Formic Acid”, Materials Research, (ISSN 1980-5373) 15(6) (2012) 837-847.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
ANUGRAH NARAYAN COLLEGE PATLIPUTRA UNIVERSITY PATNA BIHAR www.ancpatna.ac.in
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
The network creator will send periodical messages to members - you below to allow us to email you