http://www.arunai.org/arunaiads.html - Visit the website mentioned here... An International Conference on NanoTechnology Applications. I would like to present a paper on Naotechnology applications in the field of electronics or Communication. Can any
Hello all, Even though the nanoworld has expanded it is hard for graduate students to find a good project place on works related to nano. It will be better if the international student community comes forward to highlight the internships possibilitie
I've produced my first nanoparticles of gold using the Turkevich process. I tried to concentrate them down because I need to fit about 500 miligrams into 20 - 50 ml of space, perhaps even dry them out. Sound easy? Well, I boi
dear friends.. Nowadays nanotechnology has been reached a platform where chemotherapeutic agents can be administered to brain by non invasive methods. Miniaturization in size and surface modification properties make nanoparticles a peotential int
Wel i am posting this quiery for knowing about flat pannel LED'd which are manufactured upon the principle of nanotechnology. Can any one provide me info on the same.
Nanotechnology is an enabling field by which any professional in engineering or medicine can do better in his/her own field. We can discuss here all doubts and queries as to how we can use or solve a problem, perform a task better by using nanotechno
How the energy level spacing in quantum dots varies.. with change in size.. what factors are influencing the energy levels despite to the size effects.
Hello, I would like to know which brand is better: Perkin Elmer (Spot 200FT-IR) or ThermoScientific (Nicolet iN10 with iZ10) regarding a microscope infrared system?
Which advantages or disadvantages has each of one?
Dear Friends-I am pleased announce the launch of newly designed www.NanoIndian.com, India's leading nanotechnology web portal. Check it out and send your comments and suggestions at info@NanoIndian.comCheers,Joe