"Grafene":un premio Nobel che ha favorito a crescita dell' immaginario scientifico .Paolo Manzelli , 10/GENN/11, www.edscuola.it/lre.html> La scoperta del Grafene , cioe un semplice foglietto bidimensionale di grafite a dimensione nano-tecnologica (u
Read more…hi
any body know how to dissolve or to bring a collodial form , i tried with organic solvents it wont ????
Read more…hello everybody
This is yet another molecular dynamic and first nanotech(?) related distro comprising of AFM imaging software,chemical tools,molecular dynamics and simulation programs.I have just started to initiate first nano community oriented inte
Read more…We wanted to bring to your attention that Kristen Kulinowski, ICON Director, will be teaching a short course at the ACS National Meeting in Anaheim, California on March 28, 2011. The topic is “Introduction to Safe Handling of Nanomaterials in the Wor
I m currently doing M.Tech Nanoscience and technology and i m looking forward to do my PhD in Nanoelectronics and i herewith attached my resume along with this.I m facing difficulty in finding an opportunity.can u able to give some suggestions and id
Read more…hi.im working on graphene.anybody can hv idea of preparing graphene by chemical method bjut other than hummers method.
Read more…I am searching a post doc position in Materials Science (Nanotechnology). I have completed Ph.D. in Materials Science (Nanotechnology) from Dept of Physics, Banaras Hindu University on the topic "Synthesis, Characterization and Optical Properties of
Read more…now im doing project in magnetic multilayer thin films for GMR applications and going to complete my M.Tech in Nanoscience & Technology on jun 2011.. i want to pursue my PhD in the same field. please inform me if there is any research related to GMR
Read more…Hullo Everybody,
I am currently working in the area of ferrofluids for enhanced thermal conductivity. The synthesized ferrofluid is not stable even after adding stabilizers.
If anyone has any experience in the synthesis of ferrofluids, kindly let me
Read more…hai friends,i got the answer and i like to share it.here it goes........
since eg-ldpc is a finite geometry cyclic code,it can be decoded effectively using one step majority logic decoding.it's simple.....
Read more…Hi,
I am Vishnu joined as a research scholar in the nanotechnology field. i am interested in doing phd research in biological and nanotechnology field. please help me out in searching....
Also, tell me any projects, fundings available in India for th
Read more…I am looking for a Project assistant post for a Naval Research Board Project on Solid Polymer Electrolytes. Candidates with MSc Materials Science / Physics /Chemistry could be considered for the post. Suitable candidates would can register for their
Read more…i have made iron oxide nanoparticles (magnetite) through chemical routenow i want to use them in biological system so i want to coat them with pol ethylene glycol .so i want to know the suitable method for PEG coating with exact concentrations.i will
Read more…hi,
anybody working in Green Naotechnology area, please tell me the applications for medical area. please guide me ....
regards,
Vishnu Kirthi. A
Read more…I want to image a biological material in liquid medium else while drying it will shrink. When i searched i found that it can be done in tapping mode. My doubt is that while doing this operation will the cantilever tip be fully immersed in that liquid
Read more…
NanoArt is a new art discipline at the art-science-technology intersections. It features nanolandscapes (molecular and atomic landscapes which are natural structures of matter at molecular and atomic scales) and nanosculptures (structures created by
Hi,
I am a graduate electronics engineer and post graduate in computer science and engineering,I seek suitable PhD positions in India and abroad in computer science/ or applications in Nano technology.
Arun
Read more…Dear Nanopaprikans,
I want to share my observation and also want to know the reason that gold chloride is reduced with sodium borohydrate and the same was not occuring when iron oxide is added. I want to know the reason, so I kept the question with yo
Read more…hai,
plz,tell me what is the decoder algorithm for EG-LDPC(15,7,5).reply it as soon as possible.
Read more…