Recently we had prepared porous silicate matrix with nanocrystals embeded in it. it shows good application in WLEDS and an excellent photoluminesent material.Generally if we want to prouce white light we have to go with three metals whose spectrum l
i m a student of b tech nano technoly in srm university chennai.....can u pls tell me abt the carrer in nano tec field nd amt that i can earn as startin salary after finishin b tech?
My name is Syed Mohd. Adnan Naqvi. I recently completed my Master's in Nanoscience. Now i am looking for PhD in Nanotechnology in the Winter season of any University. Please help me about that!!
I am at the verge of completion of my masters degree from university of leeds, UK. I did Electronics and Communication Engg. n Chennai, India and my interest in fabrication of semiconductor devices and chips landed me to the masters course (
I am a MSc student at kerbala University in Iraq. The title of my thesis is "Novel equations to evaluate folic acid diffusion through the LDHs nanohybrid particles based on synthesized and characterized Ni/Al-FA-LDHs nanohybrid. I developed a novel e
>> It’s a little over ten years since we started TNTWeekly (as it then was), a weekly round up of all the news in nanotechnology. In the early days it was a manual job, visiting web sites & searching for news was a time consuming task in the days be
I am a scientist and an editor. I invite anyone to connect with me (I am also an open networker on LinkedIn). Please feel free to visit my website or look me up on LinkedIn for more information about me. I look forward to forming many new
Gene therapy through gene silencing has found a profound potential for curing many diseases and disorders. Virus mediated gene manipulation is one of the prime method of gene silencing and the existing problems related to viral gene sile
I have finished my masters degree from Karunya University, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.
My M.tech project is Fabricating low cost interconnects using tin and antimony alloy nanoparticles for electronic devices and finding the resistance in the interconnec
I am working on the toxicity of Zinc nanoparticles on microbial community as a master thesis. Now I would like to find a PhD position in nanotoxicity for 2012, because I will complete my master degree until November 2011.
I'm a Nigerian and a Lecturer in the Mechanical Department of University of Abuja, Nigeria. Recently, I have registered for PhD at Univerisiti Teknologi Petronas in Malaysia and the title of my thesis is :PREDICTING THE MECHANICAL PROPERTIES OF ZIRCO
FP7 -2012 Partner Offer of EGOCREANET -ASSOCIATION for : -Call identifier: FP7-NMP-2012-CSA-6 Partnership offered expecially for : NMP.2012.1.4-5 Improving education in nanotechnologies to match the skill
i got my P.hD (Thin film Physics) in 2010. My Ph.D Thesis is on Study On Microstructural, Optical and High Temperature Properties of Thin Films of Metal Oxides and Their Nano Multilayers Prepared by Pulsed Laser Deposition.