My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
atomic force microscopy, biomaterials, mechanical properties, graphene
Surface related properties and biomedical application of graphene and its derivatives.
1. Chlanda A, Kijeńska-Gawrońska E, Zdunek J, Swieszkowski W. Internal nanocrystalline structure and stiffness alterations of electrospun polycaprolactone-based mats after six months of in vitro degradation. An atomic force microscopy assay. Journal of the Mechanical Behavior of Biomedical Materials. 2020;101
2. Chlanda A, Oberbek P, Heljak M, Górecka Ż, Czarnecka K, Chen KS, Woźniak MJ. Nanohydroxyapatite adhesion to low temperature plasma modified surface of 3D-printed bone tissue engineering scaffolds - qualitative and quantitative study. Surface and Coatings Technology. 2019; 375
3. Chlanda A, Kijeńska E, Rinoldi C, Tarnowski M, Wierzchoń T, Swieszkowski W. Structure and physico- mechanical properties of low temperature plasma treated electrospun nanofibrous scaffolds examined with atomic force microscopy. Micron. 2018;107.
4. Chlanda A, Witkowska J, Morgiel J, Nowińska K, Choińska E, Swieszkowski W, et al. Multi-scale characterization and biological evaluation of composite surface layers produced under glow discharge conditions on NiTi shape memory alloy for potential cardiological application. Micron. 2018 Nov 1; 114:14–22.
5. Chlanda A, Oberbek P, Heljak M, Kijeńska-Gawrońska E, Bolek T, Gloc M, et al. Fabrication, multi-scale characterization and in-vitro evaluation of porous hybrid bioactive glass polymer-coated scaffolds for bone tissue engineering. Mater Sci Eng C. 2019 Jan 1 ;94:516–23..
6. Chlanda A, Rebis J, Kijeńska E, Wozniak MJ, Rozniatowski K, Swieszkowski W, et al. Quantitative imaging of electrospun fibers by PeakForce Quantitative NanoMechanics atomic force microscopy using etched scanning probes. Micron. 2015;72
7. Chlanda A, Kijeńska E, Święszkowski W. Microscopic methods for characterization of selected surface properties of biodegradable, nanofibrous tissue engineering scaffolds. Vol. 890 MSF, Materials Science Forum. 2017.
8. Walejewska E. Idaszek J. Heljak M. Chalnda A. Choińska E. Hasirci V. Swieszkowski W. The effect of introduction of filament shift on degradation behaviour of PLGA- and PLCL-based scaffolds fabricated via additive manufacturing. Polymer Degradation and Stability. 2020; 171
9. Kuczyńska-Zemła D. Kijeńska-Gawrońska E. Chlanda A. Sotniczuk A. Pisarek M. Topolski K. Swieszkowski W. Garbacz H. Biological properties of a novel β-Ti alloy with a low Young's modulus subjected to cold rolling. Applied Surface Science. 2020
10. Chrunik M, Majchrowski A, Zasada D, Chlanda A, Szala M, Salerno M. Modified Pechini synthesis of Bi2ZnB2O7 nanoparticles. J Alloys Compd. 2017;725.
11. Zgłobicka I, Chlanda A, Woźniak M, Lojkowski M, Szoszkiewicz R, Mazurkiewicz-Pawlicka M, et al. Microstructure and nanomechanical properties of single stalks from diatom Didymosphenia geminata and their change due to adsorption of selected metal ions. J Phycol. 2017;.
12. Rinoldi C, Kijeńska E, Chlanda A, Choinska E, Khenoussi N, Tamayol A, et al. Nanobead-on-string composites for tendon tissue engineering. J Mater Chem B [Internet]. 2018 May 16;6(19):3116–27.
13. Oberbek P, Bolek T, Chlanda A, Hirano S, Kusnieruk S, Rogowska-Tylman J, et al. Characterization and influence of hydroxyapatite nanopowders on living cells. Beilstein J Nanotechnol. 2018 ;9:3079–94
14. Dulinska-Molak I, Chlanda A, Li J, Wang X, Bystrzejewski M, Kawazoe N, et al. The influence of carbon- encapsulated iron nanoparticles on elastic modulus of living human mesenchymal stem cells examined by atomic force microscopy. Micron. 2018 Feb;
15. Witecka A, Yamamoto A, Idaszek J, Chlanda A, Świeszkowski W. Influence of biodegradable polymer coatings on corrosion, cytocompatibility and cell functionality of Mg-2.0Zn-0.98Mn magnesium alloy. Colloids Surfaces B Biointerfaces. 2016;144.
16. Heljak MK, Moczulska-Heljak M, Choińska E, Chlanda A, Kosik-Kozioł A, Jaroszewicz T, et al. Micro and nanoscale characterization of poly(DL-lactic-co-glycolic acid) films subjected to the L929 cells and the cyclic mechanical load. Micron. 2018 Dec ;115:64–72.
17. Chrunik M, Majchrowski A, Szala M, Zasada D, Kroupa J, Bubnov A, et al. Microstructural and nonlinear optical properties of Bi2ZnB2O7:RE3+ powders. J Alloys Compd. 2017 Feb 694:959–70
18. Kosik-Kozioł A, Graham E, Jaroszewicz J, Chlanda A, Kumar PTS, Ivanovski S, et al. Surface Modification of 3D Printed Polycaprolactone Constructs via a Solvent Treatment: Impact on Physical and Osteogenic Properties. ACS Biomater Sci Eng. 2019 Jan 14 ;5(1):318–28.
19. Woźniak MJ, Chlanda A, Oberbek P, Heljak M, Czarnecka K, Janeta M, et al. Binary bioactive glass composite scaffolds for bone tissue engineering—Structure and mechanical properties in micro and nano scale. A preliminary study. Micron. 2019 Apr 1; 119:64–71.
20. Rogowska-Tylman J, Locs J, Salma I, Woźniak B, Pilmane M, Zalite V, et al. In vivo and in vitro study of a novel nanohydroxyapatite sonocoated scaffolds for enhanced bone regeneration. Mater Sci Eng C. 2019 Jun 1; 99:669–84.
21. Górecka Z, Teichmann J, Nitschke M, Chlanda A, Choińska E, Werner C, et al. Biodegradable fiducial markers for X-ray imaging-soft tissue integration and biocompatibility. J Mater Chem B. 2016;4(34).
22. Heljak MK, Chlanda A, Swieszkowski W, Bil M. Multiscale analysis of viscoelastic properties, topography and internal structure of a biodegradable thermo-responsive shape memory polyurethane. Polymer. 2020; 191.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Łukasiewicz Research Network - Institute of Microelectronics and Photonics
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
The network creator will send periodical messages to members - you below to allow us to email you