Replies

• Delhi university has 3 year of mtech in nanoscoence and nanotechnology
  • Delhi university offer 3 year of M-tech in nano science and nanotechnology
  • I humbly request the members to not to repeat the university and the courses over and over again.
  • SASTRA University, Thirumalaisamudram, Thanjavur Conduct M. Tech (medical nanotechnology ) and M. Tech (nanoelectronic)
  • SASTRA University is offering an innovative course in 2 formats

M.Tech ( Integrated) Medical Nanotechnology

which is for 5 years after completion of 10+2 class

M.Tech Medical Nanotechnology which is for 2 years.This study is opted by people after B.Tech or M.Sc, M.B.B.S, B.D.S 

http://M.Sc/
    See related links to what you are looking for.
  • B.Tech/M.Tech in Converging Technologies i.e. Four streams :-

1.) NanoTehcnology and Nanomaterials
    2.) BioTechnology and Bioinformatics
    3.) Information and Communication Technology
    4.) Cognitive and Neuroscience

B.Tech consist of Three years which is common and have basic engineering courses and M.Tech is of Two Years which is Specialization in any above four fields.

Name of college is Centre For Converging Technologies.
    This Centre is situated in University of Rajasthan,Jaipur[India].
    You can Google it.
  • Is there any standard syllubus for of these courses available ? What are the basic technical facilities these courses should have in an institution.? Are these courses taught as an interdisciplinary science course. Please update my knowledge . regards suresh

• Your query has been discussed in this forum. Please read through the pages.
  • Delhi Technological University(Formerly Delhi College of Engineering), Delhi also runs M.Tech. course in NanoScience and Technology. First batch to pass out in 2011.
  • M.Sc., Materials Science & Nanotechnology, Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa, Andra Pradesh, India
    http://M.Sc/
    See related links to what you are looking for.
This reply was deleted.