Replies

• "Happy and Prosperous New Year 2012 to nanopaprika and 5220 active members of international nano science community" and wish this year brings more inventions in nano science

Dr.Kondalarao tata

• hi  wish all a very happy, healthy and a cheerful new year ahead..

• Thanks for all the new year wishes!

TINC-staff
  • hi ,
    thanku and wish u the same.
    kedar
  • happy and prosperous new year 2009,i hope having in this year more new results in nanotechnology such in industry of nanotransistors wich iam very interested to know their developpement and to visit new labs,perhaps in this year why not if you can need me to realise it!,thanks.
    slimani
    • Wishing all a very wonderfully packed beatiful inspiring Nano-tech sciences year 2009 from the green hills of Afrika. In Nigeria i am currently identifying human, material and environs prospectives for the development and implementation of Nano-TechnoScience. I implore individuals and organizations interested in healing this age long sick technoScience dificit Black world to enjoin this effort at recreating and branding innovations for her speedy recovery.
      No doubt that technology an end product of scientific education is the only advantage for socio-economic recovery and human development. Happy and prosperous new year for all.
      GeorgeD
      Regards.
  • i hope, we are going to live into the new era, which include Nano technology and bio technology and Artificial intelligent will give the solution - sustainable product and service to the people. Because of lack of energy and demand of miniaturization goods should be over came by the above technology.

i hope, Next year will not have any economic crisis and make the remedy for the nowadays economical problems. And final result will not effect the research and development of Nano and related field.
  • I am basically a science and science fiction writer. i have to study upto the bottom of every science including nano take it to people in a readable form. doing my own bit of reasearch in some areas.naturally i am looking for new events in nano. Remember me as a communicator who is a bridge between science and the world community.

As regards new thngs in nano- this is age of information revolution. New things come in by the hour.

Wish everyone a happy new year!
  • A very happy and successful new year to all. 2009 is definitely going to give the world a new dimension in nanotechnology. Hoping to increase the scope of Nanoshel and my marketing efforts.

All the best!
  • nanotechnology will reach to new dimensions in the coming year .....This multidisciplinary field is sure to create scientific revolution
This reply was deleted.