The 12thInternational Conference on Nanotechnology: Fundamentals and Applications (ICNFA’21) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to nanotechnology. The goal of ICNFA’21 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
ICNFA is an acronym for International Conference on Nanotechnology: Fundamentals and Applications.
Topics for ICNFA’21 include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Modeling and Simulation
- Nanomaterials, Nanodevices: Fabrication, Characterization and Application
- Nanomedical Applications: Drug Delivery, and Tissue Engineering
- Nanotechnology and Coating
- Nanotechnology and Environment
- Nanotechnology, Products and Markets