ENT - Environmental Nano Technologies
IANET Association was founded in 2009 by a group of researchers and scientists who believed the field of nanotechnology was lacking in new innovative practical and commercial solutions to develop itself. Indeed, as this field is booming, many theoretical articles are published throughout many magazines. However, this sector does not offer many opportunities for researchers and industries to collaborate. That is why, IANET association decided to create ENT magazine in order to build interaction and collaboration between the different professionals within this field. ENT magazine is a new project whose first issue will be released in February.
ENT - is an international magazine covering the latest research, applications, and opinions in the field of nanotechnology for the environment.
The spirit of the magazine is to alert its readers about the expanding possibilities of communication:
- Exchange experiences, opinions and know-how among researchers, patent holders, universities and multi-national corporations and researching organizations in the field of Nanotechnologies for the Environment;
- Provide the latest news and innovative projects;
- Update industrial projects, practical realization of materials and equipments;
- Publish the latest scientific findings, opinions and ambitions for research;
- Digital archives and interactive website;
- Possibility to participate in Patent Auction.
ENT's aim is to share scientists', experts' and managers' new findings, and release reports on new materials, realized projects and events related to this field.
More information: http://www.entmagazine.com/