CQM - Centro de Química da Madeira invites applications for:
- POSITION 2 (reference: ARDITI-CQM/2017/002-ISG): One (1) position for a Senior researcher working in the field of “Bionanosensors for viral infections (for emergent or re-emergent viral infection diseases like Zika and Dengue Fevers)” (TOPIC 2). For further information see http://bit.ly/ARDITI-CQM_2017_002-ISG
Typically, candidates for “Invited Scientist Grant” positions will have between 5 to 10 years of particularly relevant research experience after Ph.D. and should demonstrate leadership capabilities, as well as success to obtain competitive funding for research.
Only candidates with an excellent scientific and curricular path will be considered (a minimum h-index of 15 will be used as reference).
Candidates with shorter research careers, but with an outstanding and internationally recognized Curriculum Vitae, may also be considered.
Experience in the transference of knowledge and technology will be valued in the evaluation process.
- Application deadline: 02/06/2017, 17:00 (Lisbon/Madeira Time).
- Candidates can only apply for one of the open positions/topics. Otherwise, their applications will not be considered.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for evaluation.
- The advertisement deadline may be extended at any time without previous notice having in mind the requirements for the positions under this call.
- The selection process will be based on the principle of non-discrimination in respect of gender, age, nationality, religion, racial group, or any other possible discriminatory issue. Selection will be made only based on merit and following the European Charter for Researchers, the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers (Commission Recommendation, Brussels, 11.3.2005, 2005/251/EC) and the recommendations from the San Francisco Declaration on Research Assessment (DORA).
For other information, the applicants can send a message to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.