9th International Conference on Nanosciences & Nanotechnologies (NN12) http://nnconf.physics.auth.gr
3-6 July 2012, Thessaloniki, Greece
Check out the EXCITING NN12 PROGRAM promising to bring some Stimulating Discussions & Interesting Networking
with FINE SPEAKERS at the hottest topics in NANOTECHNOLOGIES & NANOSCIENCES combined
with all the other NN12 events! Let's not say more................
NN12 PROGRAM - http://www.nanotexnology.com/images/stories/nn12_program.pdf
NANOTEXNOLOGY 2012 Program Overview - http://www.nanotexnology.com/images/stories/nanotexnology12_program...
DO NOT FORGET TO REGISTER FOR THE NN12 CONFERENCE
There are also the different options in combining NN12 with the ISSON12 Schools (there are a few places left) or joining ISFOE12!
The NN12 program includes a Plenary Session, Keynote Sessions, Invited and Invited Oral presentations from top-of-their-league experts
and scientists in Nanosciences & Nanotechnologies, as well the Oral & Poster Presentations:
PLENARY SPEAKERS (Joined NN12 & ISFOE12 Plenary Session)
- Phaedon Avouris, IBM, USA (Nanoelectronics, Photonics)
- Alex Zunger, Univ. Colorado, USA (Design of Nano and renewables)
- George Malliaras, EMSE, France (Bioelectronics)
NN12 KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Takeshi Akasaka, TARA Center, University of Tsukuba, Japan
- Luis Echegoyen,, Department of Chemistry, University of Texas at El Paso, Texas, USA
- Norbert Koch, Institut für Physik, Germany
- George Hadziioannou, Laboratoire de Chimie des Polymères Organiques (LCPO), CNRS, France
- S. Ravi P. Silva, Nano-Electronics Centre, Advanced Technology Institute, Uni of Surrey, UK
- Ioannis Missirlis, Lab of Biomechanics & Biomedical Engineering, Uni of Patras, Greece
- Thimios Mitsiadis, Institute of Oral Biology, Faculty of Medicine, Uni of Zurich, Switzerland
- Konstantin Gus Kousoulas, Division of Biotechnology & Molecular Medicine, Louisiana State Uni, USA
- Hans Jorg Meisel, BG-Clinic Bergmannstrost, Germany
- Efthimios Kaxiras, Harvard University, USA
- Rena Bizios, University of Texas, USA
A Fine List of Invited Speakers consisting of more than 60 distinguished scientists, researchers, engineers, and industrial experts!
NN12 Conference features a rapidly increasing magnitude (shown in numbers below) that assures an even greater success than NN11 Conference:
- A vast number of Submitted Abstracts more than 500 and coming from 50 Countries!
- A Fine List of Invited Speakers consisting of more than 75 scientists, researchers, engineers, and industrial experts characterized as top-of-their-league in their Nanotechnology related fields !
- More than 100 participants/students in ISSON12 Summer Schools!
- More than 25 EC Funded Projects Presentations (NMP, ICT, Health, Energy) to give a further boost to Nanotechnology!
- More than 8 European and International Networks for Clustering and Networking in the fields of Nanotechnologies, Nanomedicine & Organic Electronics.
After a full day program, great events such Official Dinner & Beach Party are organized for entertainment, relaxation and further networking, please check the NN12 program!
NN12 will take place during NANOTEXNOLOGY 2012, 30 June–7 July 2012, Thessaloniki, Greece (http://www.nanotexnology.com)
that will also include the following well-established events:
- 5th International Symposium for Flexible Organic Electronics (ISFOE12) 2- 5 July 2012 (http://isfoe.physics.auth.gr)
- 6th International Summer Schools on N&N "NN, Organic Electronics & Nanomedicine” (ISSON12) 30 June - 7 July (http://nnconf.physics.auth.gr/isson.html)
- 2nd NANOTEXNOLOGY EXPO 2012, 2- 6 July (Link)
For more information, please visit also: http://www.nanotexnology.com
Looking forward to see you in Thessaloniki in July 2012 in NN12 & NANOTEXNOLOGY 2012!
NANOTEXNOLOGY 2012 Chairman