"Spicy world of NanoScience" since 2007
9th International Conference on Nanosciences & Nanotechnologies (NN12)
3-6 July 2012, Thessaloniki, Greece
Check out the EXCITING NN12 PROGRAM promising to bring some Stimulating Discussions & Interesting Networking
with FINE SPEAKERS at the hottest topics in NANOTECHNOLOGIES & NANOSCIENCES combined
with all the other NN12 events! Let's not say more................
NN12 PRELIMINARY PROGRAM - http://www.nanotexnology.com/images/stories/nn12_preliminary_progra...
NANOTEXNOLOGY 2012 Preliminary Program Overview - http://www.nanotexnology.com/images/stories/nanotexnology12_program...
DO NOT FORGET TO REGISTER FOR THE NN12 CONFERENCE
There are also the different options in combining NN12 with the ISSON12 Schools (there are a few places left) or joining ISFOE12!
The NN12 program includes a Plenary Session, Keynote Sessions, Invited and Invited Oral presentations from top-of-their-league experts
and scientists in Nanosciences & Nanotechnologies, as well the Oral & Poster Presentations:
PLENARY SPEAKERS (Joined NN12 & ISFOE12 Plenary Session)
- Phaedon Avouris, IBM, USA (Nanoelectronics, Photonics)
- Alex Zunger, Univ. Colorado, USA (Design of Nano and renewables)
- George Malliaras, EMSE, France (Bioelectronics)
NN12 KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Takeshi Akasaka, TARA Center, University of Tsukuba, Japan
- Luis Echegoyen,, Department of Chemistry, University of Texas at El Paso, Texas, USA
- Norbert Koch, Institut für Physik, Germany
- George Hadziioannou, Laboratoire de Chimie des Polymères Organiques (LCPO), CNRS, France
- S. Ravi P. Silva, Nano-Electronics Centre, Advanced Technology Institute, Uni of Surrey, UK
- Ioannis Missirlis, Lab of Biomechanics & Biomedical Engineering, Uni of Patras, Greece
- Thimios Mitsiadis, Institute of Oral Biology, Faculty of Medicine, Uni of Zurich, Switzerland
- Konstantin Gus Kousoulas, Division of Biotechnology & Molecular Medicine, Louisiana State Uni, USA
- Hans Jorg Meisel, BG-Clinic Bergmannstrost, Germany
- Efthimios Kaxiras, Harvard University, USA
- Rena Bizios, University of Texas, USA
A Fine List of Invited Speakers consisting of more than 60 distinguished scientists, researchers, engineers, and industrial experts!
NN12 Conference features a rapidly increasing magnitude (shown in numbers below) that assures an even greater success than NN11 Conference:
- A vast number of Submitted Abstracts more than 500 and coming from 50 Countries!
- A Fine List of Invited Speakers consisting of more than 75 scientists, researchers, engineers, and industrial experts characterized as top-of-their-league in their Nanotechnology related fields !
- More than 100 participants/students in ISSON12 Summer Schools!
- More than 25 EC Funded Projects Presentations (NMP, ICT, Health, Energy) to give a further boost to Nanotechnology!
- More than 8 European and International Networks for Clustering and Networking in the fields of Nanotechnologies, Nanomedicine & Organic Electronics.
After a full day program, great events such Official Dinner and Beach Party are organized for entertainment, relaxation and further networking, please check the NN12 program!
NN12 will take place during NANOTEXNOLOGY 2012, 30 June–7 July 2012, Thessaloniki, Greece (http://www.nanotexnology.com)
that will also include the following well-established events:
- 5th International Symposium for Flexible Organic Electronics (ISFOE12) 2- 5 July 2012 (http://isfoe.physics.auth.gr)
- 6th International Summer Schools on N&N "NN, Organic Electronics & Nanomedicine” (ISSON12) 30 June - 7 July (http://nnconf.physics.auth.gr/isson.html)
- 2nd NANOTEXNOLOGY EXPO 2012, 2- 6 July (Link)
For more information, please visit also: http://www.nanotexnology.com
Looking forward to see you in Thessaloniki in July 2012 in NN12 & NANOTEXNOLOGY 2012!