"Spicy world of NanoScience" since 2007
NANOTEXNOLOGY 2012: International Exhibition and Conferences on Nanotechnologies & Organic Electronics
30-7 July 2012
NANOTEXNOLOGY 2012 is the annual event to explore the opportunities in the emerging fields of Nanotechnologies & Organic Electronics
and it includes the following well-established events:
ARE YOU REGISTERED FOR THE NANOTEXNOLOGY 2012 EVENTS? LAST DAY!!
Please benefit from the EARLY REGISTRATION FEES (7 May) and reserve your seat!
LAST MINUTE POSTERS:Your last chance to submit an abstract for a Last Minute Poster - 11 June 2012!
NANOTEXNOLOGY 2012 features a rapidly increasing magnitude (shown in numbers below) that assures an even greater success:
- A vast number of Submitted Abstracts reaching the 600 and coming from 52 Countries!
- 30 high tech international companies in the fields of Nanotechnologies & Organic Electronics
- 120 Research Institutes & 200 Universities from all around the world!
- A Fine List of 110 Invited Speakers characterized as top-of-their-league in their Nanotechnology related fields!
- More than 25 Funded Projects Presentations (NMP, ICT, Health, Energy and National) to give a further boost to Nanotechnology!
- Opportunities for Clustering and Networking in the fields of Nanotechnologies, Nanomedicine & Organic Electronics will be encouraged by more than 8 European and International Networks and also by the participation to the Brokerage event!
We would kindly ask you to promote and distribute the events of NANOTEXNOLOGY 2012
mainly to your Students, but also to your research fellows including project collaborators,
and any Networks/Forums/Associations you participate!
For more information, please visit: http://www.nanotexnology.com
Looking forward to see you in Thessaloniki at July 2012 in NANOTEXNOLOGY 2012.
NANOTEXNOLOGY 2012 Chairman