Late-breaking abstracts for posters and presentations will be accepted for Nanoinformatics 2010 until October 15. Nanoinformatics 2010 is a collaborative workshop for the nanotechnology community. The event will bring together informatics experts, nanotechnology researchers and policy makers, and other stakeholders and potential contributors to jointly develop a roadmap for the area of nanoinformatics. The event will take place from November 3 - 5, 2010 in Arlington, VA.Late-breaking abstracts will be accepted until October 15th.
The Nanoinformatics 2010 organizers are inviting participants to submit presentation or poster abstracts that:
- Describe novel approaches to the collection and/or curation of nanotechnology data
- Demonstrate innovative use of computational and/or information technologies to solve problems within the nanotechnology domain
- Address cultural, legal, or ethical barriers to data sharing within the nanotechnology community.
- Describe existing nanoinformatics projects within a specific nanotechnology application area
- Describe informatics exemplars from outside the nanotechnology domain
More information about the workshop themes and subthemes can be found at: http://nanotechinformatics.org/workshopthemes/
Abstracts of no more than 500 words in length that describe a project or approach as outlined above will be reviewed by program theme co-chairs. Submissions are requested by September 15.
Abstracts can be submitted at: http://nanotechinformatics.org/call
Register for Nanoinformatics 2010 by October 20!Release091510.pdf