Please note that the deadline for Abstract Submission for the 6th International
Meeting on Developments in Materials, Processes and Applications of Emerging
Technologies (MPA) is April 20, 2012.
To submit your abstract please do to http://www.mpa-meeting.com
After the repeated success of the first 5 MPA Meetings, held in Belfast (UK),
Cambridge (UK), Manchester (UK), Braga (Portugal) and Alvor (Portugal) we will
organise and host the 6th MPA Meeting at the beautiful 5-star Pestana Hotel
(located on a beautiful picturesque beach) during 2-4 July 2012.
1. Commercialisation of Advanced/Emerging Technologies (Nanotechnology)
2. Surface Technology (Coatings; Thick & Thin Films; Surface Fabrication,
Modification & Characterisation)
3. Materials for Energy Applications
4. Nanomedicine & Applied Bio-Nanotechnology
5. Carbon Nanotubes/Wires/Rods & their Applications
6. Advanced Nanometrology and Nanomanufacturing Techniques
7. Graphene and other 2-dimensional Nanostructures
Jong Min Kim, Senior Vice President- Samsung Advanced Institute of Technology,
"Nanotechnology and its Convergence for Applications"
Invited (more will be added):
Jose Rivas, Director INL - International Nanotechnology Laboratory, Braga, Portugal
Peter Boggild, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark
Jun Jiao, Portland State University, USA
Shunri Oda, Tokyo Tech, Japan
Arokia Nathan, Cambridge University, UK
Pierre Legagneux, Thales, France
Jawwad Darr, University College London, UK
Didier Pribat, SKKU, South Korea
Wei Lei, Southeast University, China
Mike Siegal, Sandia Corporation, USA
Masayuki Nakamoto, Shizuoka University, Japan
Richard Jackman, University College of London, UK
Philippe Bergonzo, CEA, France
Selected papers, after peer review, will be published in one of the following
1. International Journal of Smart & Nano Materials (Publishers - Taylor &
Francis) - decision pending
2. Journal of Nano Research (Trans Tech Publishers)
More information about MPA-2012 can be found by clicking here
Submit Abstract Now!
Abstract submission deadline is April 20, 2012.
Thank you for your attention and response,
Looking forward to hearing from you and hopefully seeing you at MPA-2012 in the
sunny Alvor, PORTUGAL.
MPA-2012 Organising Committee
Professor W. I. Milne
University of Cambridge, UK
Professor Vasco Teixeira
Co-chair, University of Minho, Portugal
MPA-2012 Office Contact:
Dr Imran Patel