- Micro-Nano for Large Distributed Systems
- August 22-26, 2011 at Neuchâtel, Switzerland
Deadline of registration : July 31, 2011.
- For more details please follow the above link.
- The SummerSchool will provide you with the latest progresses made in micro and nanotechnologies and their applications to large distributed monitoring systems in environment, health and security.
- In particular, you will learn about newest sensor technologies, leading edge power management techniques in autonomous devices and advanced communication systems. The presentations show the newest results based on research work made in several Swiss universities and Research centers in the framework of the Swiss Nano-Tera program. At the end of the week, you will have an extended overview on the state of the art in micro and nanotechnologies and their applications to large monitoring systems.
Target group :
The program is focused on recent graduates and doctoral students in physics or engineering who wish to boost their standing in the high-tech job market.
We also encourage engineers and researcher from industry working in the field of monitoring systems for health, security and environment to attend.
FSRM - Swiss Foundation for Research in Microtechnology
- Academic participants who succeed the final exam will receive 2 ECTS recognized as equivalent credits by the doctoral program in microsystems and microelectronics (EDMI) of EPFL.
Please forward this mail to any of your colleagues who might be interested in the topic. Thanks !
- Annette Locher
- Annette Locher, Project Manager
- Ruelle DuPeyrou 4, CP 2353, CH 2001 Neuchâtel
Tel : +41 32 720 09 00, e-mail: email@example.com