6th International Summer Schools on Nanosciences & Nanotechnologies: Organic Electronics & Nanomedicine (ISSON12)
30 June - 7 July 2012, Thessaloniki, Greece
ISSON12 will give the opportunity to young researchers and early-career scientists and engineers to participate in a series of lectures
on the emerging fields of Nanosciences & Nanotechnologies (NN).
Please check the ISSON Brochure (LINK) and the Fine List of the ISSON12 Lecturers!
Top class Experts from Universities, Research Institutions and Industry worldwide will share their knowledge and experience in the format of lecture presentations.
ISSON12 Summer Schools (in numbers):
- More than 100 participants/students already registered!
- More than 30 Lecturers from 12 countries!
- 6 high tech international companies in the fields of Nanotechnologies & Organic Electronics
- 3 Research Institutes & 10 Universities from all around the world!
- Participation to the NN12 Conference,with more than 70 Invited Speakers characterized as top-of-their-league in their Nanotechnology & Nanosciences related fields!
- For those registering for ISFOE12 Symposium, there will be 40 Invited Speakers presenting their innovative research on Organic Electronics and related applications!
- Do not miss the Joined NN12 & ISFOE12 Plenary Session on Tuesday 3 July 2012 with the 3 Well Known Plenary Speakers, as well as the 10 Keynote Speakers at the two conferences!
Three Complementary Schools that will review the current trends and knowledge in the fields of:
ARE YOU REGISTERED FOR THE ISSON12 SUMMER SCHOOLS?
By registering just to ISSON12, you participate to NN12 Conference, while by registering to ISSON12 and ISFOE12 you will attend all the events from 30 June - 7 July 2012!
ISSON12 will take place during NANOTEXNOLOGY 2012, 30 June–7 July 2012, Thessaloniki, Greece (http://www.nanotexnology.com)
that will also include the following well-established events:
- 9th International Conference on Nanosciences & Nanotechnologies (NN12) 3 - 6 July (http://nnconf.physics.auth.gr)
We would kindly ask you to promote and distribute the ISSON12 Summer Schools and the rest of the events of NANOTEXNOLOGY 2012
mainly to your Students, but also to your research fellows including project collaborators, and any Networks/Forums/Associations you participate!
For more information, please visit: http://www.nanotexnology.com
Looking forward to see you in Thessaloniki at July 2012 in ISSON12.