6th International Summer Schools on Nanosciences & Nanotechnologies: Organic Electronics & Nanomedicine (ISSON12)
30 June - 7 July 2012, Thessaloniki, Greece
ISSON12 will give the opportunity to young researchers and early-career scientists and engineers to participate in a series of lectures
on the emerging fields of Nanosciences & Nanotechnologies. Top class Experts from Universities, Research Institutions and
Industry worldwide will share their knowledge and experience in the format of lecture presentations.
Please check the List of the ISSON12 Lecturers!
Three Complementary Schools that will review the current trends and knowledge in the fields of NN in general (mainly in School 1) and in parallel focus in two main Application areas, the OΕ (School 2) and NΜ (School 3).
ARE YOU REGISTERED FOR THE ISSON12 SUMMER SCHOOLS?
Due to the limited number of places at the ISSON12, please benefit from the EARLY REGISTRATION FEES (until 7 May) and reserve your seat to ISSON12!
ISSON12 will take place during NANOTEXNOLOGY 2012, 30 June–7 July 2012, Thessaloniki, Greece (http://www.nanotexnology.com)
that will also include the following well-established events:
- 9th International Conference on Nanosciences & Nanotechnologies (NN12) 3 - 6 July (http://nnconf.physics.auth.gr)
NANOTEXNOLOGY 2012 features a rapidly increasing magnitude (shown in numbers below) that assures an even greater success:
- A vast number of Submitted Abstracts reaching the 600 and coming from 52 Countries!
- 30 high tech international companies in the fields of Nanotechnologies & Organic Electronics
- 120 Research Institutes & 200 Universities from all around the world!
- A Fine List of 110 Invited Speakers characterized as top-of-their-league in their Nanotechnology related fields!
- More than 25 Funded Projects Presentations (NMP, ICT, Health, Energy and National) to give a further boost to Nanotechnology!
- Opportunities for Clustering and Networking in the fields of Nanotechnologies, Nanomedicine & Organic Electronics will be encouraged by more than 8 European and International Networks and also by the participation to the Brokerage event!
We would kindly ask you to promote and distribute the ISSON12 Summer Schools and the rest of the events of NANOTEXNOLOGY 2012
mainly to your Students, but also to your research fellows including project collaborators,
and any Networks/Forums/Associations you participate!
For more information, please visit: http://www.nanotexnology.com
Looking forward to see you in Thessaloniki at July 2012 in ISSON12.