NANOTEX 2011 (http://www.nanotex4.com) 9-16 July 2011, Thessaloniki, Greece
4th International Symposium on Flexible Organic Electronics (ISFOE11), 10-13 July 2011
One day left to Submit your Abstract to ISFOE11 !
DEADLINE for Abstract Submission: 17 April 2011
You can submit your Abstract by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the internationally acknowledged Invited Speakers that will open the exciting ISFOE11 Program!
ISFOE11 Young Researcher Award: MSc. or PhD students can apply to win the 350 EUR cash prize accompanied with a Award Certificate.
One day left to submit your Abstract for Oral or Poster presentation in the ISFOE11 Topics:
- Organic Semiconductor materials (small molecules & polymers)
- Organic/inorganic and hybrid materials and systems
- Molecular electronics, Photonics & Plasmonics
- Self-organized molecules and systems
- Morphology & Interfaces characterization and control
- Device Properties and Charge transport
- High efficiency approaches in vacuum and printing technologies
- Barrier Materials and Encapsulation Methods
- Transparent Electrodes (organic, printable, inorganic, oxides), non-transparent Electrodes & dielectric materials
- Flexible substrates & encapsulation methods & materials
- Theory, Design, Modelling, Simulations & Computational Methods
- Thin film fabrication by lab- and large area processes (Printing, Vacuum Deposition, Patterning)
- Roll-to-roll and in-line Quality control processes
- Organic Photovoltaics (Polymer & Small Molecule OPVs, Process, Manufacturing, Device lifetime/reliability, Applications, Strategy on OPVs)
- OLED Displays & Lighting
- Thin Film Batteries
- OTFT Circuits & RFIDs
- Sensors & Smart Textiles
- Integrated Smart Systems
Early Registration: Benefit until 1 May by registering to the ISFOE11 with reduced fees!
More than 25 European Commission funded R&D Projects will be presented together with results
from the recent ICT Proposal Evaluation and Information and Topics for the upcoming 8th Framework Programme!
ISFOE11 Parallel Events & Special Sessions