Congress Programme Online T
he programme for Industrial Technologies 2012 has now been published and can be viewed at the event website
It includes sessions which discuss the latest developments in resource-efficient process industries, agile manufacturing, low-emission transportation, energy-positive buildings and districts as well as the availability of raw materials. The programme also includes a session stream addressing the challenge of taking innovative research to commercial exploitation.
As the year’s main meeting place for the European industrial technologies community, the event also has a number of associated workshops, from organisations including Nanofutures, the GTS Danish research consortium in collaboration with EARTO, ESTEP, Foundation of Rare Metals, SafeFuture, SmartNets, just to name a few. Leading Speakers Announced
Plenary and keynote speakers at the conference include:
Register now High Interest in Site Visits
- Morten Østergaard, Minister for Science, Innovation & Higher Education (DK)
- Prof. Dr. Richard Parker, Director of Research at Rolls-Royce (UK)
- Dr. Léopold Demiddeleer, General Manager Future Businesses of Solvay (BE)
- Dr. Massimo Mattucci, COO of Comau and Chairman of EFFRA (IT)
- Prof. Dr. Heinrich Flegel, Member of the Supervisory Board of Daimler (DE)
- Iñaki San Sebastian, Manging Director of Tecnalia Research & Innovation (ES)
- Jukka Kilpeläinen, Senior Vice President of Group R&D of Stora Enso (FI)
- Prof. Gabriel Crean, Vice President for Technology, CEA (FR)
The site visits to Lego, Vestas and the Danish Technological Institute are already fully booked.
Register now and save your place to visit leading Danish companies such as Arla Foods, AAK, Danish Crown, Johnson Controls, Daka Biodiesel or Wavin. See and experience innovative research and production facilities. industrialtechnologies2012.eu Arrange Your Stay in Aarhus
The event is 5 weeks away and some hotels and flight connections are already fully booked. In the online registration form, you have the possibility to book your accommodation at the same time. Read more about booking and the available hotels
Travelling to Aarhus is easy and can be done in multiple ways. There are 3 airports in the reach of the city, train connections are available and the Aarhus Card offers various benefits for moving around in the city. For example, when flying to Aarhus, buses depart from the airport's main entrance every 20 minutes after each arrival of a plane. The fare is about DKK 100 (~EUR 13) and can be paid with Visa or in cash. Read more
If you would like to experience the charm of Aarhus, see sights and enjoy some nice summer days in this vibrant city, please refer to VisitAarhus
for more information.
See you in Aarhus!