iSeS Egypt Company in cooperation with Nakaa Nanotechnology Network are organizing the international Conference:
“Nanotechnology, Biotechnology and Spectroscopy: tools of success in the coming Era”
1 -3 March 2012 in Cairo, Egypt
The conference will take place over 3 days, and will be divided into sections that allow focusing on the conference topics.
Call for Oral and Poster Session Abstracts
The Conference will consist of invited oral presentations, oral presentations and poster presentations selected from abstracts. We are now accepting applications for oral and poster presentations.
Authors will be notified of the selection results. Submissions for presentations should include an abstract of no more than 350 words
Written in Times new roman size 12
It must Include its:
and all written in bold 14 Times new roman.
Poster must be 1m length x 0.5m width
On your posters, please include:
Authors – denote presenting author with *
A reception to view and discuss posters will be held during the first day of the conference.
Abstracts should support one of the topics listed below:
• Nanotechnology and its applications:
5. Diagnosis and imaging
6. Cancer therapy
8. Water treatment
12. Engineering (Mechanics, Electronics, Architecture,…etc) and industry
15. Radiology and Radiotherapy
• Biotechnology and its applications:
17. Stem Cells trails
18. Diagnosis and imaging
19. Cancer therapy
21. Water treatment
22. Agriculture and food industry
23. Veterinary Medicine and Marine sciences
• Spectroscopy and its applications:
29. Diagnosis and imaging
30. Cancer therapy
32. Water treatment
34. Engineering (Mechanics, Electronics, Architecture,…etc)
36. Materials Science
Deadline to send abstracts to email@example.com is 15 October 2011
• Registration Fees
Category / Nationality Egyptians Foreigners
Students “Attendance” 250 L.E. 250 USD
Students “Poster presenter” 325 L.E. 325 USD
Graduate / Academic Staff “Attendance” 375L.E. 375 USD
Graduate / Academic Staff “Poster Presenter” 425 L.E. 425 USD
Graduate / Academic Staff “Oral Presenter” 475 L.E. 475 USD
Onsite Registration “Attendance” 600 L.E. 600 USD
• The registration fees include;
1. Lunches and coffee breaks indicated in the program.
2. Participation to all scientific sessions.
3. Admission to the scientific and commercial exhibition.
4. All congress documentation (congress bag with its contents, name badge, certificate of attendance, congress book)
1. the registration fees support attendance of the conference and scientific participation with a poster or oral presentation only. they don’t support any scientific publishing of the presented papers.
2. For those who would like to publish their full papers in scientific journals will have to pay extra fees that will be send to them by email upon acceptance of their abstracts in the conference if they would like to publish their full scientific papers ( Optional ).
Method of Fees payment:
Fees are to be paid to:
Bank name: Faisal Islamic bank of Egypt
Bank branch: Dokkii branch
Account holder name: ISES Egypt
Account number: 24704
SWIFT: FIEG EG CX DOK
Bank address: 9 Adel Rostom street from Nile street – Dokkii
you can pay the fees in any other branch but you need to provide the above bank information during payment telling the bank employee that you would like to direct the fees to the above mentioned bank details.
You will receive a payment confirmation sheet from the bank, please scan it and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your registration and payment.
Please download and fill this registration form from the following site and email it back to us:
Registration deadline: 31 October 2011
The registration fees do not support any travelling or accommodation to the attendees.
NNN can try to arrange accommodation in some hotels at the expense of the attendee upon his request so as to try to get you suitable offers.
Certificates and Awards
1- All participants will receive certificate of attendance.
2- They will receive free member ship in Nakaa Nanotechnology network, Nakaa Biotechnology network and Nakaa Spectroscopy network.
3- The Best oral presentation and the Best Poster shell receive a certificate of recognition beside a certificate of attendance.
4- The accepted abstracts will be published for free in Nakaa web sites.
5- All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference book
Please visit conference website for more details:
Nakaa Nanotechnology Network NNN