"Spicy world of NanoScience"
2nd NANOSAFE International Conference
"Safe production and use of
16 November 2010
– Maison MINATEC®, Grenoble,
Following the successful outcome of the past International Conference on Safe production and use of nanomaterials Nanosafe
new edition will take place in MINATEC again in November 2010.
The objectives of the conference will be to make available the major progresses and future trends in the domain of the safe production and use of nanomaterials.
The 2010 edition of the conference will be split in 11 sessions and related satellite sessions:
High-level speakers will include:
· Jurron Bradley, Lux Research (USA)
· Yuguo Song, University of Beijing (China)
· Michael Riediker, Institute for Work and Health (Switzerland)
· Eric Gaffet, CNRS (France)
· Michael Ellenbecker, University
of Massachusetts Lowell
· David Y.H. Pui, University of Minnesota (USA)
· Bernd Nowack, Empa (Switzerland)
· Günter Oberdörster,
of Rochester (USA)
· Tinh Nguyen, NIST (USA)
· Daniel Bernard, Arkema (France)
· Paul Amyotte, Dalhousie Univ. (Canada)
of Bergen (Norway)