The Congress Will Open Doors in June The event is only 3 weeks away - register now!
From 19 - 21 June 2012, Industrial Technologies 2012 is the single meeting point of the key-decision makers from the industrial R&D community.
Policy-makers, CTOs and innovators discuss the latest trends and the future of nano, materials and production technologies in Europe, including: How innovative industrial technologies are being used to improve competitiveness and build businesses:
How public and private investments can work in tandem to stimulate industrial innovation
- Smart automation in manufacturing
- Radical efficiency and recycling in process industries
- Energy-efficient and energy-positive buildings
- Building European clean energy industries
- Identifying the highest impact projects from the last decade
- Looking ahead to Horizon 2020, the EC’s 80 billion Euro funding programme starting in 2014
- Understanding how Public Private Partnerships funding will accelerate innovations
Read more on the hot topics via the event website
. Don't Miss This Opportunity
See the latest technologies, trends and network extensively!
160 high-profile speakers are confirmed for 5 plenaries, 18 sessions and 16 workshops. Moreover, over 85 organizations showcase innovations at the exhibtion and you can see the stars at the European research horizon during the 2-day poster session. The Award Gala, site visits to leading Danish companies and a full matchmaking day complete the programme and guarantee that you will get most out of these 3 days.
Meet your potential business or technology partner, customers, future EU-project partners at Industrial Technologies 2012. Register now Award Gala- Announcing the 10 Finalists
We are happy to announce the 10 finalists of the Best Project Award.
The winner, that will be selected during the Award Gala by the audience, will receive the Best Project Award 2012. The award has been designed for this occasion. Read more
See you in Aarhus!