"Spicy world of NanoScience"
Center for Advanced Materials and Nanotechnology (CAMN)
Date: March 5, 2012
Location: 3rd Floor Whitaker Lab, Room 303
Lehigh University, 5 E Packer Ave
Bethlehem, PA 18015
Cost: Free (lunch included)
Sponsored by: Center for Advanced Materials & Nanotechnology, Lehigh University, and LNN
Focus on Collaboration:
- Network with LNN Members and Society for Plastics Engineers (SPE) Members
- Meet key University Representatives
- Lab tours
- Learn what is new in Nanotechnology and Advanced Materials
Note: Following this event, you are encouraged to attend an LU-SPE event - The Polymer Nanocomposites® 2012 Conference. Registration details can be found at http://www.4spe.org/ or
Nano for Business 2012:
Building Toward a Sustainable Future
Date: May 23, 2012
Location: Lehigh University, Mountaintop Campus
Wood Dining Room, Iacocca Hall
111 Research Drive, Bethlehem, PA 18015
Sponsored by: Lehigh University, LNN, Drexel University
Cost: $40 (Includes Lunch and Networking Receptions
The Lehigh Nanotech Network presents its fourth Nano for Business conference!
- Explore nanotechnology market trends, current commercial applications as well as funding mechanisms.
- Review university resources for education, workforce development, and partnership opportunities.
- Provide a forum for business leaders to learn how nanotechnology can positively impact technology development and commercialization.
To register, click here.
Note: BenFranklin TechVentures Incubator and Lehigh facility tours are included.