Catalyst characterisation, kinetic and thermodynamic measurements.
- Pulse Chemisorption
- TPD, TPO, TPR, TP-Reaction
- Catalyst Screening
- On-Line continuous product analysis
- Metal Surface Area
- Active Surface Area
- Reaction Kinetics
- Mechanisms of Surface Reactions
- Heats of Adsorption
The CATLAB-PCS microreactor module for the combined roles of catalyst characterisation and rapid, reproducible screening of catalyst activity, featuring:
- Fast response, low thermal mass furnace with integrated air-cooling. 1-20 °C / min heating rates up to 1000 °C.
- Hiden’s unique interchangeable Catalyst Cartridge System.
- Close-coupled hotzone evolved species probe & direct QIC inlet for <500ms response.
- ‘In-Bed’ thermocouple for direct catalyst temperature measurement.
- Automatic 2-8 gas stream manifold or combined gas / vapour manifold.
- Independent Mass Flow control of each channel at 3-100 ml / min.
- Corrosion resistant manifold configurations also available.
- Seamless on-line, real-time studies with data acquisition and PC analysis.
- Air thermostat and trace heating to minimise condensation of liquid feeds / products.
- Shut-off / bypass flow configuration to seal reactor and gas sampling port.