Compact bench top analysis system.
- Gas reaction studies
- Fuel cell reactions studies
- Contamination Studies
- Fermentation analysis
- Environmental Gas Analysis
- Thermal Analysis Mass Spectrometry
- Catalysis Studies / Reaction Kinetics
The QGA gas analysis system is a compact bench-top gas analysis system for real time gas and vapour analysis. QGA is sensitive, stable and responsive for:
- Real time multiple species gas and vapour analysis.
- Wide concentration measurment range: 0.1 PPM to 100 %.
- Continuous sampling at atmospheric pressure.
- Low sample consumption requirements from less than 1 atm cc/min to 16 atm cc/min.
- Soft Ionisation for the analysis of complex organics / appearance MS studies.
- Minimal sample pre conditioning required.
- Corrosive gas sampling options.
- Integrated CO analyser option for PPM analysis of CO with CO2 and Nitrogen.
- Mass range: 200 amu - standard. 300 amu option.
- Stability (less than ±0.5 % height variation over 24 h).
- MASsoft v7 Professional edition control via USB 2.0, RS232 or Ethernet LAN.
- QGA professional edition quantitative gas analysis software.