If you are looking for a nano-position. PhD and PostDoc positions around the world, from USA, Europe to India...

Views: 14925

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,
I am finishing my PhD Analytical Chemistry in the month of September 2011. My field of PhD work is "MALDI TOF Mass spectrometry and Capillary electrophoretic analysis nanoparticles and nanomaterials".
I have 3 years of industrial and academic experience in multi-disciplinary fields like Biotechnology, protein purification, protein characterization and microbiology. Here are my educational qualifications.
1. Ph.D. Analytical chemistry (2008-2011 expected)
2. Masters in Biotechnology (2003-2006)
3. Bachelors in Microbiology (2000-2003)

I am looking for a research oriented position which explores my skills.
I am looking for PostDoc position or a good job in abroad. I recently completed my PhD in nano-agriculturee. My research topic was "Nutrient release pattern of nanofertilizer formulations" from Tamil Nadu agricultural University, Coimbatore, India.
Does anyone know the effective programme (Software tool) to find out the lattice parameter from XRD pattern
You can try the FullProf program (http://www.ill.eu/sites/fullprof/). This is a free software.

clear toffel and apply outside. u can get ok sumanta

I am looking for Phd in Nanobiomaterials, i completed my M.tech in Nanotechnology with thesis titled "Comparative Study on Biomimetically Synthesised NanoHydroxyapatite with BSA, Methionine and Glycine". my mail id: arunsmart.18@gmail.com

Dear All,

I am doing my Ph.D. on exchange bias phenomenon in core-shell-type magnetic nanoparticles using different techniques, such as dc/ac magnetization, neutron diffraction, polarized neutron small angle scattering (SANSPOL), etc.

I will be submitting my Ph.D. thesis in November 2011.

I am looking for a Postdoc position in the area of nanomagnetism or neutron scattering.

Kindly let me know, if you have/come across any such vacancy.

With best regards,

P. K. Manna

E-mail:pkmanna1@gmail.com

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am REVINGTON BABU, Chennai, India. I am looking for a PhD position in nanotechnology. I am a gold mdalist in my B.Sc Physics. I have completed M.Sc M.Phil B.Ed in Physics (Pre-PhD program in India) at St.Joseph's College, Trichy, Tamil Nadu, India. "Synthesis and Characterization of pure and copper doped ZnO" is the title of my thesis. I have 7.0 IELTS band score. I am creative and able to work well in a team. I have got all my academic certificates legalized. I am quick learner.I shall certainly bring laurrels to the people who hire me.

Thanking you

With innovation and creativity,

Revington Babu

Attachments:

ANY ONE HAS DONE WORK ON THIN FILM USING CATHODIC ARC DEPOSITION

I am looking for PhD in Nanobiotechnology in abroad with scholarship. I have published one of my paper in the subject of Nanobiotechnology and hence wanna carry my PhD research further in this field. Please help me out how to find relevant universities/institutions in abroad giving scholarships to Indian students.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Next partner events of TINC

We are Media Partner of:

Welcome - about us

Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.

There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!

Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at editor@nanopaprika.eu

Dr. András Paszternák, founder of Nanopaprika

Publications by A. Paszternák:

The potential use of cellophane test strips for the quick determination of food colours

pH and CO2 Sensing by Curcumin-Coloured Cellophane Test Strip

Polymeric Honeycombs Decorated by Nickel Nanoparticles

Directed Deposition of Nickel Nanoparticles Using Self-Assembled Organic Template,

Organometallic deposition of ultrasmooth nanoscale Ni film,

Zigzag-shaped nickel nanowires via organometallic template-free route

Surface analytical characterization of passive iron surface modified by alkyl-phosphonic acid layers

Atomic Force Microscopy Studies of Alkyl-Phosphonate SAMs on Mica

Amorphous iron formation due to low energy heavy ion implantation in evaporated 57Fe thin films

Surface modification of passive iron by alkylphosphonic acid layers

Formation and structure of alkylphosphonic acid layers on passive iron

Structure of the nonionic surfactant triethoxy monooctylether C8E3 adsorbed at the free water surface, as seen from surface tension measurements and Monte Carlo simulations