If you are looking for a nano-position. PhD and PostDoc positions around the world, from USA, Europe to India...

Views: 15280

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, Myself Kiran B M from indian institute of Science banaglore. Working as PDRA in Dendrimer, gold nanoparticles, Thiol-disulifide self assembly. Looking for the PDRA position in Dendrimer, liquid crystals, nanoparticles and self assembly area in europe especially in UK or even anywhere else.
I have completed my masters in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology in 2011. My research topic is nanocomposite material filled in cnt and Characterization . I have research experiences on Nanomaterial fabrication, Nanocomposite materials and Semiconductor Nanoparticles. I am looking for a Six Month training in India and aboard.
could you please give details of your CV.  We have a project assistant post for Solid Polymer Electrolyte nano composites for Batteries which is a NRB project.  You may be able to register for PhD under Visvesvaraya Technological Univ in Karnataka
M.Attya ,Cairo .EGYPT.

Dear SIr ,I am metallurgy& material engineer ,AI have got my master degree in advanced material for electrical application ,now I am working in composite material and Nano composite materials, I gope to find position with you to complete my PHD with your team in such project , please provide me with avaialble position with you and your contact to directly contact you
i will send by today itself..sorry for the delay sir

Good day to you all,

I have finished my 3 years-PhD in Verona University (Italy), my defence is in May 2011.  I have worked in theoretical nanophysics, I am a theoretical physicist, with basis in unified theories (effective theories of Superstring).

I search for a Post Doc positon in Italy, or in Europe, possibly Germany or Austria, also in Supergravity or Superstrings.

Thank you in advance to all, if you are able to help me. :-)

Paolo

I hv completed Mtech Nanomedicine from AIMS cochi.. now looking for a PhD position in the area of Cancer Nanotechnology.. Nanodrugdelivery or in Tissue culture.. Can anyone suggest me the suitable centres(also guides) for applying PhD in India

My Mtech Thesis

" In Vitro Imaging Of Breast Cancer Stem Cells Using Fluorescent ZnS Nanocrystals"

I, am Khurram Iqbal, have completed MS in Materials Engineering and my project was on Multilayer Thin Films (Si/SiO2) on Si Substrates.

I would like to ask you about LAPS (Light Addressable Potentiometric sensor):

1 Blood radiates in Infrared region. Is the region between 3-5 microns?
2 How can increase the sensitivity of sensor?

I am looking forward to your reply.

Regards
Khurram Iqbal
khurramiqbal.nust@gmail.com
I have very recently completed my PhD in Biotechnology in the topic entitled "DESIGN AND ENGINEERING OF SOME NOVEL BIOCOMPATIBLE POLYMERS AND THEIR NANOCOMPOSITES FOR CONTROLLED DRUG DELIVERY APPLICATIONS". I am very much interested in a Post-Doctoral position involving Biomaterials and Tissue engineering.
Hello,

My PhD is in the field of Physical Chemistry, and my thesis is on the investigations of electronic structures of nanotubes through density functional theory calculations.

I am looking for a postdoc position on the Computational Studeis of Nanomaterials.

Bests,
Mahomoud!

e-mail: mahmoud2015@ymail.com
i have been awarded M.Sc. degree in physical chemistry, especialy in the field of thin films by chemical vapor deposition technique (CVD). my master thesis titled " synthesis of thin films based on Ti-O-C-N system by MOCVD. Now, am looking for Phd position in the field of nanotechnology to continue my career.

Regards
Ramadan

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Next partner events of TINC

We are Media Partner of:

Welcome - about us

Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.

There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!

Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at editor@nanopaprika.eu

Dr. András Paszternák, founder of Nanopaprika

Publications by A. Paszternák:

Pd/Ni Synergestic Activity for Hydrogen Oxidation Reaction in Alkaline Conditions

The potential use of cellophane test strips for the quick determination of food colours

pH and CO2 Sensing by Curcumin-Coloured Cellophane Test Strip

Polymeric Honeycombs Decorated by Nickel Nanoparticles

Directed Deposition of Nickel Nanoparticles Using Self-Assembled Organic Template,

Organometallic deposition of ultrasmooth nanoscale Ni film,

Zigzag-shaped nickel nanowires via organometallic template-free route

Surface analytical characterization of passive iron surface modified by alkyl-phosphonic acid layers

Atomic Force Microscopy Studies of Alkyl-Phosphonate SAMs on Mica

Amorphous iron formation due to low energy heavy ion implantation in evaporated 57Fe thin films

Surface modification of passive iron by alkylphosphonic acid layers

Formation and structure of alkylphosphonic acid layers on passive iron

Structure of the nonionic surfactant triethoxy monooctylether C8E3 adsorbed at the free water surface, as seen from surface tension measurements and Monte Carlo simulations