If you are looking for a nano-position. PhD and PostDoc positions around the world, from USA, Europe to India...

Views: 14642

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am A.Ramkiran, I have Completed M.Tech in Nanotechnology from VIT University,Vellore and my thesis topic Enhanced Chemiluminescence of Luminol by Metal Peroxides (m= Ba,Ca,Cd & Zn) nanoparticles for Forensic applications. I have Participated in 3 International Conferences.  My area of interests are CNT,s, nano materials and Metal peroxides.I am Looking for doctrols in India or Europe. Kindly Suggest me...waiting for reply... 

Attachments:

Hi, I am looking for a Postdoc position in nanomaterials.

I need to know post-doc positions in nanomaterials or heat transfer in nanofluids in south carolina, columbia. let me know the details. 

Dear All 

I am looking for the Post doc position in Europe and in US. I expecting to submit my thesis in December 2014. My research focused on Materials fabrication, characterization and functional properties as a perfect devices. I am working conductometric gas sensors based on semiconductor metal oxide materials thin film and nanowires like ZnO, NiO, CuO, and CuAlO2 so on. thanks in advanced!

r.kumar001@unibs.it

Yes Inform Me

Sir am sankar ganesh doing my PhD in SRM university i need some characterization Like TEM, FESEM, I-V and Raman and XPS . if you help me please contact sankarg27@gmail.com

Dear ALL

I am interesting in a research chance whatever a post doc or visiting researcher or even a training course in Nanochemistry. I did my PhD 2010 in chemistry, specifically on natural product chemistry, in University of KwaZulu-Natal, Durban, south Africa, undersupervision of Prof. Dulcie Mulholland which is based now in University of Surrey as Head of Department of Chemistry.

Also, I am interesting of dye-sensitised solar cells using natural dye from a biological resource.

Thank you.

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Abdelhafeez_Mohammed?ev=hdr_xprf

Hi to all,

I am looking for a post doc position in Europe. I recently finished my Ph. D. thesis work on experimental condensed matter Physics from Applied Physics Department, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh.

Kindly do the needful

Imran Khan

imrannano@gmail.com

Dear

If you are interested to join CSIR-NEIST Jorhat as Postdoc. I have the RA position related to Nanocomposte based biosensor.

Send your Bodata at

khan.raju@gmail.com

Dear all ,
 I am looking for phd or Ay job in nanotechnologies . i wil be finishing my M . tech in nanotechnologyb at may 2015 i working in CNT , dielectrophoresis
 . i wroked on micro cantilevers in comsol software .if any available position i request you to kindly infrom me in Siddarthaharan@gmail.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Next partner events of TINC

We are Media Sponsor of:

Welcome - about us

Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.

There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!

Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at editor@nanopaprika.eu

Dr. András Paszternák, founder of Nanopaprika

Publications by A. Paszternák:

Directed Deposition of Nickel Nanoparticles Using Self-Assembled Organic Template,

Polymeric Honeycombs Decorated by Nickel Nanoparticles, Science of Advanced Materials (Accepted, 05/2014)

Organometallic deposition of ultrasmooth nanoscale Ni film,

Zigzag-shaped nickel nanowires via organometallic template-free route

Surface analytical characterization of passive iron surface modified by alkyl-phosphonic acid layers

Atomic Force Microscopy Studies of Alkyl-Phosphonate SAMs on Mica

Amorphous iron formation due to low energy heavy ion implantation in evaporated 57Fe thin films

Surface modification of passive iron by alkylphosphonic acid layers

Formation and structure of alkylphosphonic acid layers on passive iron

Structure of the nonionic surfactant triethoxy monooctylether C8E3 adsorbed at the free water surface, as seen from surface tension measurements and Monte Carlo simulations

Advertisement

dansskor # Writing guides for students # QSFP #  Gucci Factory Outlet Online # Alta calidad de HP, Asus, Dell, Lenovo Toshiba, Acer, IBM teclado portátil y ventilador portátil # Hohe Qualität HP, Asus, Dell, Lenovo Toshiba, Acer, IBM Notebook Tastatur und Laptop CPU-Lüfter