If you are looking for a nano-position. PhD and PostDoc positions around the world, from USA, Europe to India...

Views: 15412

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi to all

I am sending this mail for applying the post of Post doctoral/Research Assistant/Teacher position in your esteemed organization. I am currently a Ph.D. student in the department of Nanotechnology at the Regional Centre – Coimbatore, Anna University and fully expect to complete my doctoral degree requirements by June 2014. I respectfully submit this letter of application, for I believe my experiences and commitment to teaching make me well qualified to meet the needs of your program.

As a senior engineering research fellow at the Regional Centre –
Coimbatore, Anna University, I believe that my academic training and
my four years of experience of teaching in nanotechnology prepare me
to be an effective researcher and instructor in your department. In
addition to classroom instruction, I have advised students on
appropriate research topics and edited and evaluated their work.

I have enclosed my CV for your reference, and I
look forward to hearing from you soon.

If you require any additional materials or information, I am happy to supply it. Thank you very much for your consideration.

Regards,

Rajesh.R

Attachments:

Yes, I'm looking for post doc position in area of Molecular spectroscopy/Biophysics/ Nanosensor.

I am looking for post doc position, recently I have completed my PhD in Physics. For more details please go through below link

https://sites.google.com/site/rajeshdesapogu/

Hi , this is V. Sai Bhargava , Iam looking for Ph.D in Nanoscience & Technology. I have completed my Integrated M.Sc Nanotechnology in Acharya Nagarjuna University in August 2013. I have done my dissertation on " Synthesis & Characterization on Lithium Cobalt Phosphate Nanoparticles by using Corn Starch-Assisted Combustion Method" in Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad. 

I hereby attaching my CV for further proceedings. Looking forward to listen Good from you. 

Attachments:

I finished my M.Tech in Applied Nanotechnology in 2013 (CGPA: 9.47/10) with major thesis work in synthesis of Graphene and its application in Bio sensing. Looking for Ph.D position preferably any application related Nanotechnology experimental position (no place specification).  Contact: anirban3220@gmail.com

I am looking postdoc position in Europe, USA, Brazil, Australia, Singapore, ....

Hi Interested

I am looking for a post doctoral position. I have experience on synthesis of water soluble, fluorescent carbon nanoparticles. the more can be seen here

https://sites.google.com/site/sl7386/home

Dear

You can join us as an PhD Scholar under the AcSIR.

http://www.rrljorhat.res.in/department.html

Best Wishes

Dear Anirban

Dear

Contact me at 09435492132

Best Wishes

Dear

Contact me at 09435492132

Best Wishes

I am looking for Postdoc position  in Nanofluids...

I have completed my research on "Heat Transfer Intensification using advanced thermal fluids(Nanofluids)".

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome - about us

Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.

There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!

Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at editor@nanopaprika.eu

Dr. András Paszternák, founder of Nanopaprika

Publications by A. Paszternák:

Smartphone-Based Extension of the Curcumin/Cellophane pH Sensing Method

Pd/Ni Synergestic Activity for Hydrogen Oxidation Reaction in Alkaline Conditions

The potential use of cellophane test strips for the quick determination of food colours

pH and CO2 Sensing by Curcumin-Coloured Cellophane Test Strip

Polymeric Honeycombs Decorated by Nickel Nanoparticles

Directed Deposition of Nickel Nanoparticles Using Self-Assembled Organic Template,

Organometallic deposition of ultrasmooth nanoscale Ni film,

Zigzag-shaped nickel nanowires via organometallic template-free route

Surface analytical characterization of passive iron surface modified by alkyl-phosphonic acid layers

Atomic Force Microscopy Studies of Alkyl-Phosphonate SAMs on Mica

Amorphous iron formation due to low energy heavy ion implantation in evaporated 57Fe thin films

Surface modification of passive iron by alkylphosphonic acid layers

Formation and structure of alkylphosphonic acid layers on passive iron

Structure of the nonionic surfactant triethoxy monooctylether C8E3 adsorbed at the free water surface, as seen from surface tension measurements and Monte Carlo simulations

Next partner events of TINC

We are Media Partner of: