If you are looking for a nano-position. PhD and PostDoc positions around the world, from USA, Europe to India...

Views: 14791

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello All,

I am looking for postdoc position in condensed matter physics at nanoscale. I have explored electronic and optical properties of nanostructures in the framework of density functional theory using CASTEP. I have publications in  Journal of Applied Physics, Computational Materials Science, The European Physical Journal B, etc.

contact me at:  skj4phy@gmail.com and sandeepjain@iiitm.ac.in

Thanks in advance!

Hi All,

I have finished my Ph.D. in Nanoscience . The title of  my thesis is Analysis of size-dependent properties of  Quantum dots. I am looking for a postdoctoral position in this field.Please help me out .

Yes I am looking for Ph.D. admission. 

Hi, post some details. Looking for?.... and we will share it with all members.

Ranjeet Singh Mahla said:

Yes I am looking for Ph.D. admission. 

I am doing M.sc Nanoscience(final) and did MBA in HRM.. I am trying for Ph.D positions in Australia..

Attachments:

Hi Dears,

I am looking for my PhD in abroad. I have completed my master degree in both Physics and Materials Science. I have good experience in nanomaterials synthesis and device fabrication for energy conversion (solar cell, water splitting).

Please let me know.

Hello.. I am looking for Postdoc in Nanomaterials/biomaterials for biomedical applications... I have expertise in synthesis and modification of different types of Nanomaterials (particle, rods, nanotubes, membranes, Carbon based, polymeric) for biomedical applications. Also, I have hand on experience on various nanomaterial characterization and analysis techniques.

I'm looking for a PDF position in nanotechnology in USA

Dear,

If you have interest PhD program for nanoparticles based biosensors application please let me know?

Dr Dhiraj Kumar,

Go through the website of DST and CSIR for fellowship  (Fast Track Young Scientist Project) and CSIR (Nehru Fellowship) both fellowship are very reputed.  If you have any query related to them please contact me i would help you. You can also contact me at khan.raju@gmail.com

Best wishes

I, Amit Kumar, completed my B.Tech in Electronics and Communication and now pursuing my Post Graduation in M.Tech, Nanotechnology from VIT University, Vellore, India. My research interest include Advanced Nano-materials, Semiconductor devices, Nano-electronics, Nano-photonics and MEMS based Devices. I checked your website and followed your projects thereafter from which I found out that my research interests are among your field of research. Regarding my projects, I have presented international conference paper on titled -“Compute the Bragg’s reflectivity for 30 alternatively stacked layers with varying refractive index” held at VIT University and also on “Growth and study of gold micro-plates for electrode applications”. Also worked on SU-8 Photoresists based composites. I also got an international publication( IEEE) on Growth and study of gold micro-plates for electrode applications. Now my master thesis project will be based on Microfluidic device for blood plasma separation from IIT Bombay, India which has already started.

Now I am currently in the final year of my Master’s and looking forward to continuing my studies in the PhD program at your reputed University.So,please let me know the pHd openings in this field only.

Looking for a Doctoral position in area of materials science. 

Having good research background, with research experience  in India and Australia. My series of publication will evident it.

Links to know more about me: http://www.nanopaprika.eu/profiles/blogs/nanotech-business-card-201...

http://scholar.google.co.in/citations?user=A2nKEYgAAAAJ&hl=en

Attachments:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Next partner events of TINC

We are Media Partner of:

Welcome - about us

Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.

There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!

Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at editor@nanopaprika.eu

Dr. András Paszternák, founder of Nanopaprika

Publications by A. Paszternák:

The potential use of cellophane test strips for the quick determination of food colours

pH and CO2 Sensing by Curcumin-Coloured Cellophane Test Strip

Polymeric Honeycombs Decorated by Nickel Nanoparticles

Directed Deposition of Nickel Nanoparticles Using Self-Assembled Organic Template,

Organometallic deposition of ultrasmooth nanoscale Ni film,

Zigzag-shaped nickel nanowires via organometallic template-free route

Surface analytical characterization of passive iron surface modified by alkyl-phosphonic acid layers

Atomic Force Microscopy Studies of Alkyl-Phosphonate SAMs on Mica

Amorphous iron formation due to low energy heavy ion implantation in evaporated 57Fe thin films

Surface modification of passive iron by alkylphosphonic acid layers

Formation and structure of alkylphosphonic acid layers on passive iron

Structure of the nonionic surfactant triethoxy monooctylether C8E3 adsorbed at the free water surface, as seen from surface tension measurements and Monte Carlo simulations