If you are looking for a nano-position. PhD and PostDoc positions around the world, from USA, Europe to India...

Views: 14642

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello I am Prakhar Gupta (Final Year Mechanical engineering, undergraduate) . My area of interests are Carbon Nanotubes, Design engineering, Mechanics of Solids. I am engaged in one of the project for my degree on "Molecular Modelling and Analysis of Single Walled Carbon Nanotubes". Herein the target is to explore various mechanical properties of CNTs.

I am interested for pursuing Ph.D under the guidance of reputed Professor.

Please reply me if I match with your position.

Thanks!!!!!

Hai

cal me

L.C.NEHRU said:

Hai

cal me

Sir it would be very kind of you if you leave your contact no.

looking for a fully funded PhD position in nanomedicine in UK/EU/IRE. can i have any suggestion. have completed Master By Reasearch In Nanomedicine from UK. will highly appreciate any help. special interest in tissue engineering/biomedical applications of nanotubes..plz inbox any suggestions....

Dear Sir,

I am Ramesh I submitted my Ph.D thesis and i am currently looking for Post-Doc in the field of  materials chemistry

My Specialization is Nanocomposites preparation and characterization)

Pl contact to me. my id is lcnehru@yahoo.com

Vara Prasad Bathula said:

hello all, I had completed Masters in Physics and M.Phil in Material Science (ferrites). I'm looking for a PhD opportunity in Nano materials for bio-medical (or) high capacity data storage (or) solar cell applications.

Currently I'm working as a research fellow at UTTEI-COMSO Unit, ENEA Casaccia, Rome, Italy. I have submitted my thesis entitled “Synthesis and characterization of 3d-transition metals doped ZnO thin films and nanostructures for possible spintronic applications” to Cochin University of Science and Technology, Cochin, Kerala State, India. I am expected to graduate in August, 2013. I'm looking for post-doc position in Europe or USA.

I looking for a PhD position in Nanomaterial in USA. I have completed my Master degree which was dedicated to the preparation of Nanostructured MnO2 and its applications for Energy Storage Devices such as Li-Ion Batteries.

I am also looking for a phd in USA, AUstralia, Canada in the area of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology.

Currently oding masters in Nanotech at UB. Previos background is Bioinformatics

Mail me veerareddy9@gmail.com

regards

veera

I am currently searching for Postdoc position for the theoretical and experimental  analysis of solid state chemical sensors.

I look forward for your valuable feedback and suggestions.

I have completed my PhD in Chemical Science and Technology from University of Cagliari, Italy. The title of my thesis is "Low temperature CO oxidation and preferential oxidation of CO over nano-structured base metal oxide catalysts". Main objective of my PhD research is to purify hydrogen for PEMFC. I am searching for a postdoc position in Europe or USA.

I am looking for PhD position in Graphene. I have an 2 years experience in Graphene synthesis by ThermalCVD as well as PECVD and characterization by Raman spectroscopy.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Next partner events of TINC

We are Media Sponsor of:

Welcome - about us

Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.

There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!

Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at editor@nanopaprika.eu

Dr. András Paszternák, founder of Nanopaprika

Publications by A. Paszternák:

Directed Deposition of Nickel Nanoparticles Using Self-Assembled Organic Template,

Polymeric Honeycombs Decorated by Nickel Nanoparticles, Science of Advanced Materials (Accepted, 05/2014)

Organometallic deposition of ultrasmooth nanoscale Ni film,

Zigzag-shaped nickel nanowires via organometallic template-free route

Surface analytical characterization of passive iron surface modified by alkyl-phosphonic acid layers

Atomic Force Microscopy Studies of Alkyl-Phosphonate SAMs on Mica

Amorphous iron formation due to low energy heavy ion implantation in evaporated 57Fe thin films

Surface modification of passive iron by alkylphosphonic acid layers

Formation and structure of alkylphosphonic acid layers on passive iron

Structure of the nonionic surfactant triethoxy monooctylether C8E3 adsorbed at the free water surface, as seen from surface tension measurements and Monte Carlo simulations

Advertisement

dansskor # Writing guides for students # QSFP #  Gucci Factory Outlet Online # Alta calidad de HP, Asus, Dell, Lenovo Toshiba, Acer, IBM teclado portátil y ventilador portátil # Hohe Qualität HP, Asus, Dell, Lenovo Toshiba, Acer, IBM Notebook Tastatur und Laptop CPU-Lüfter