I am looking to do research, with nanoparticles and cancer.
composed of metal- dielectric multilayers"
Main Research or Technology Topics:
my recent Publications
1) Mohamed Shaban, Hany Hamdy, Fayez Shahin, and Sang-Wan Ryu, "Strong surface Plasmon Resonance of ordered Gold nanorod Array Fabricated in Porous Anodic alumina template ", Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology", Vol. 10, 3034-3037 (2010)
2) Mohamed Shaban, Hany Hamdy, Fayez Shahin, Joonmo Park and Sang-Wan Ryu, "Uniform and Reproducible Barrier Layer Removal of Porous Anodic Alumina Membrane", Journal of Nanoscience and nanotechnology, vol. 10, 3380-3384 (2010)
3) Mohamed Shaban, Hany Hamdy, Fayes Shahin and Sang-Wan Ryu, "optical Properties of Porous Anodic Alumina Membrane Uniformaly Decorated with Ultra-Thin Porous Gold Nanoparticles Arrays", Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology 11, 941-952 (2011)
4) Mohamed Shaban, Sang-Wan Ryu, Hany Hamdy, Fayez Shahin, "Fabrication and Optical Characterization of Decorated Nanoporous Anodic Alumina Membranes", 4th International Conference on Modern Trends in Physics Research (MTPR-2010), Cairo& Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt, December 12-16, (2010). World Scientific publisher (conference procedure), accepted (2011).
5) Mohamed Shaban, Hany Hamdy, Fayez Shahin and Sang-Wan Ryu, " Fabrication of ordered Cr nanostructures by self agglomeration on porous anodic alumina membranes", Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Volume 11, Number 8, August 2011 , pp. 7145-7150(6).
6) Hany Hamdy, Sang-Wan Ryu, Mohamed Shaban, " Cr nanostructures fabricated based on porous anodic alumina membranes", The 19th Annual International Conference on Composites and Nano Engineering (ICCE-19) Shanghai, China, July 24-30 (2011). World Journal of Engineering, accepted (2011) .
Hello Dr. Sarraf, I am Syed Mohd. Adnan Naqvi from India. I have completed my Master's in Nanoscience from IU,Lucknow, India. Now i am looking for a PhD position in Nanomaterials. I have done a project on Study of effects of doping of Chromium(rare earth metal) into ZnO(metal oxide) onto its Structural and Optical properties. I have already mail my CV to you. Please let me know about the options.
Dear Sir, I'm very much interested to do PhD nanomaterials. Can i have your mail id
not now but in future for post doc
I am looking for a job as Scientist in Semiconductor Nanocrystals synthesis, Characterization and Application in india or abroad.
Title of your PhD thesis is close to my research team!
Drop me a motivation email with your CV, if still you look for a PhD or postdoc position, especially in Czech Republic, Central Europe.
I am REVINGTON BABU. I have completed M.Sc M.Phil B.Ed in Physics. I have uploaded my CV. Kindly go through and get back to me
could you please send me your Email id so that i can send you my cv and motivation letter. my email id is email@example.com
OK thats good: My mail ID is firstname.lastname@example.org
Plz send the details of Prof. Van Duyne.
Plz send me ur mail ID: I would like to contact you Sir for Postdoc