"Spicy world of NanoScience" since 2007
Chemistry-Call%20for%20submissions%20Rastogi.pdfDear Prof. / Scientist
Subject: Invitation to become an author of the book: ‘DNA intercalator agents for cancer therapeutic’
I would like to cordially invite you to consider becoming an author of the edited volume titled “DNA intercalator agents for cancer therapeutic”, which is planned to be published shortly by Versita.
The scope of the proposed book title is very wide. Cancer is one of the most prevalent diseases diagnosed in developed countries and one of the leading causes of mortality. The global burden of cancer continues to increase largely because of the aging and growth of the world population alongside an increasing adoption of cancer-causing behaviors such as smoking. DNA intercalators serves as an important cancer therapeutics agent. Since the discovery of the DNA intercalation process by Lerman in 1961 and thousands of organic and inorganic compounds have been developed as potential anticancer agents and diagnostic tools. Advances in spectroscopic techniques, nanoscience and organic chemistry mean that the process of DNA intercalation can be examined in far greater detail than ever before. Therefore, it is extreamly important to compose a new updated information on ‘DNA intercalator agents for cancer therapeutic’ in the form of a book.
The book will be published in an Open Access model. In this model, the book is available online to all interested readers, who do not have to pay for accessing its contents. Open access brings very wide audience and increased readership. It may also grow sales of printed copies.
Here are a few reasons why you should consider Versita as your publisher:
• fair and comprehensive peer-review of submitted proposals and manuscripts
Chemistry-Call%20for%20submissions%20Rastogi.pdf• English language copy-editing by native English speaking specialists in the field (in some subject areas we accept also manuscripts in other languages)
• professional composition of the manuscript in PDF format
• hosting the book on MetaPress platform, which offers many functionalities, e.g. active links in references
• printed copies sold to libraries and individuals, by Versita and distributors (e.g. Amazon)
• complimentary printed copies for book author and editors
• royalties for the author from print copy sales
• indexing by google and other search engines
• e-book delivery to libraries and full-text repositories (e.g. Google book search)
• Creative commons copyright license
More information on our Open Access book publishing program in Chemistry and its contributors can be found at: http://versita.com/Book_Author/Chemistry/
Please feel free to contact me for further information
Shiva K Rastogi, Ph.D.
Associate Editor; Chemistry
Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry,
Texas State University