iSeS Egypt Company in cooperation with Nakaa Nanotechnology Network
are organizing the International Workshop in Industrial Nanotechnology:
(I WIN Egypt 2013 , “29-30 March 2013 “ )
We are now accepting applications for oral and poster abstracts.
Submissions for presentations should include an abstract of no more than 350 words
Written in Times new roman size 12
It must Include its:
and all written in bold 14 Times new roman.
Poster must be 1m length x 1 m width
On your posters, please include:
Authors – denote presenting author with *
Abstracts should support one of the topics listed below:
• Nanotechnology and its Industrial applications:
5. Diagnosis and imaging
6. Cancer therapy
8. Water treatment
12. Engineering (Mechanics, Electronics, Architecture,…etc).
15. Radiology and Radiotherapy
16. Stem Cells Technology
17. Petroleum Industry
19. laser sciences
Deadline to send abstracts to:
is 15 Februry 2013
Early Registration Fees:
from 17 December 2012 to 15 Februry 2013
Category / Nationality Egyptians Foreigners
Under graduate Students “Attendance ” 225 L.E 200 USD
Under graduate Students “Poster presenter” 250 L.E 225 USD
Post Graduate / Academic Staff “Attendance” 275 L.E 250 USD
Post Graduate / Academic Staff “Poster Presenter” 300 L.E 275 USD
Post Graduate / Academic Staff “Oral Presenter” 300 L.E 275 USD
Professors/Industry " Attendance,Poster,Oral" 350 L.E 300 USD
Late Registration Fees:
from 16 Februry 2013 to 20 March 2013
for Attendance , Poster or Oral Presenter Students 400 L.E. 375 USD
Professors/Industry 500 L.E. 500 USD
Onsite Registration “Attendance” 600 L.E. 575 USD
Nakaa Members 31 Decamber 2012 will take discount 25 Pound/USD .
The registration fees include;
1. Lunches and coffee breaks indicated in the program.
2. Participation to all scientific sessions.
3. All congress documentation (congress bag with its contents, name badge, certificate of attendance, congress book)
1. The registration fees support attendance of the workshop and scientific participation with a poster or oral presentation only. they don’t support any scientific publishing of the presented papers.
2. For those who would like to publish their papers in scientific journals will have to pay extra fees that will be send to them by email upon acceptance of their abstracts in the workshop.
Fees are to be paid to:
Account name: ISES Egypt
Account number: 24704
SWIFT: FIEG EG CX DOK
Bank name: Faisal Islamic bank of Egypt
Bank branch: Dokkii branch
Bank address: 9 Adel Rostom street from Nile street - Dokkii