DST-SERB and BRNS Sponsored “National Symposium on Sustainable Energy Conversion & Storage Materials (NSSECSM - 2018) is organized by Centre of Excellence for Energy Research, Centre for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai during April 26-27, 2018. Many eminent speakers in the area of energy research have accepted our invitation. Please find attached the conference brochure and registration form for more details.
The following topics are included for the Symposium:
- Nanotechnology and Nanobiotechnology in Energy Applications.
- Thin Films and Coatings.
- Electrochemistry and Device Fabrication.
- Smart Materials for Energy Applications (DSSCs,SOFC, Battery, Supercapacitor and Hydrogen
- Modified Electrolytes for Electrochemical Device Applications.
- Nanostructured Electrode Materials for Energy Conversion and Storage Devices.
- Photocatalysis for Waste Water Treatment.
- Bioenergy and Biofuels
Please circulate the enclosed brochure and motivate your students/ researchers/faculty members to submit a one page abstract and to participate/present their research work in the Symposium. Please submit your Abstract using the e-mail ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the last date for the submission of abstract is 10th April 2018 (Tuesday).