My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
1. Kiran Ramanlal Chaudhari, Abhinesh Kumar, Vinothkumar Khandelwal, Anil Kumar Mishra, Jukka Monkkonen, Rayasa S. Ramachandra Murthy*. Targeting efficiency and biodistribution of ZOL conjugated DTX loaded pegylated PBCA NPs for bone metastasis. Advanced Functional Materials, 2012, 22 (19), 4101-4114.
DOI: 10.1002/adfm.201102357 (Impact Factor 10.179)
2. Kiran Ramanlal Chaudhari, Abhinesh Kumar, Vinothkumar Khandelwal, Mukesh Ukawala, Arehalli S. Manjappa, Anil Kumar Mishra, Jukka Monkkonen, Rayasa S. Ramachandra Murthy*. Bone metastasis targeting: A novel approach to reach bone using Zoledronate anchored PLGA nanoparticle as carrier system loaded with Docetaxel. Journal of Controlled Release, 2012, 158, 470-478.
DOI:10.1016/j.jconrel.2011.11.020. (Impact Factor 6.499)
Listed as 5th most downloaded articles of JCR and now as "2012 Pharma Sciences Editor’s Choice list of 5 most quality articles" and going to featured at the two main pharmaceutical sciences annual events; "The Controlled Release Society’s Annual Meeting - Canada' and at 'the American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists Annual Meeting -USA'.
3. U. Seju, A. Kumar, K.K. Sawant*. Development and evaluation of olanzapine-loaded PLGA nanoparticles for nose-to-brain delivery: In vitro and in vivo studies. Acta Biomaterialia, 2011, 7(12), 4169-4176. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.actbio.2011.07.025 (Impact Factor 4.865)
4. Kiran Chaudhari, Mukesh Ukawala, Arehalli S. Manjappa, Abhinesh Kumar, Piyush K. Mundada, Anil Kumar Mishra, Rashi Mathur, Jukka Monkkonen, Rayasa Ramachandra Murthy*. Opsonization, biodistribution, cellular uptake and apoptosis study of PEGylated PBCA Nanoparticle as potential drug delivery carrier. Pharmaceutical Research, 2012, 29, 53-68.
DOI: 10.1007/s11095-011-0510-x (Impact Factor 4.499)
5. Sumita Paul, Abhinesh Kumar, Pramod D. Yedurkar, Krutika K. Sawant*. Design and development of multiple emulsion for enhancement of oral bioavailability of acyclovir. Drug Development and Industrial Pharmacy, Accepted Manuscript, 2012.
doi:10.3109/03639045.2012.738682 (Impact Factor 1.494)
6. Harshad Vaghasiya, Abhinesh Kumar, Krutika Sawant. Development of solid lipid nanoparticles based controlled release system for topical delivery of terbinafine hydrochloride. European Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Accepted Manuscript.
(Impact Factor 3.212)
7. Samanta A.K.*, Kumar Abhinesh, Dora J., Choudhary S.D., Goswami S.K. Dosage form design on controlled release delivery system of stavudine. PharmBIT. July – Dec 2008; 18 (4), 124 – 133.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Pharmacy Department, The M.S. University of Baroda
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org