My name is Minh, I work in departement of toxicology, Institution of Forensic Medicine, I'm learning about NanoMaterial. I would like to disscus about the application of Nanotoxicology in Forensic Medecine. Nice to know you!!!

You need to be a member of The International NanoScience Community - Nanopaprika.eu to add comments!

Join The International NanoScience Community - Nanopaprika.eu

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• My name is Cenchao Shen, my research also focus on
    nanomaterial risk assessment. In
    my study, we tested the DNA fidelity (both in vivo & in vitro)
    perturbed by different kinds of nanomaterials. Attached please find
    two of my publications. If you need information about me, I would like to send my CV to you. I
    am more than willing to answer any of your questions concerning my
    research. I am looking forward to your response.

Best Regards,
    CenChao Shen
    Tianjin University of Science and Technology, Tianjin 300457, China
    Tel. +86 13920944006 (Mobile Phone)
    Email: scc20001017@gmail.com

nano9_45_455103.pdf

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/3440129493?profile=original
    • Good day Dr.Hamid Sarraf,
      My specilize is chemistry, so I dont know much about the interactions to biological cells. But I know that Cenchao Shen have the researches focus on nanomaterial risk assessment. In his study, he tested the DNA fidelity (both in vivo & in vitro) perturbed by different kinds of nanomaterials. I think that his reasearch relate to your attention much than mine. I would like to send you his research. His information: CenChao Shen
      Tianjin University of Science and Technology, Tianjin 300457, China
      Tel. +86 13920944006 (Mobile Phone)
      Email: scc20001017@gmail.com.
      Best regards,
      Ngoc Minh

nano9_45_455103[1].pdf

0502016[1].pdf

• Hi CenChao Shen, could you send me your CV, I really care about your research. Thank you very much
      Nice to see your reply
    • Dear Minh,

Thanks a lot for your interest with my research. Attached please find my CV. Could you please let me know your email, I can keep in touch with you more conveniently.

Best Regards,
      Cenchao Shen

CV_of_Cenchao Shen.pdf

• Have a nice day Cenchao Shen,
      I would like to ask you why you choose Au and Ag as the chemical of ADN mutation. I attend to research about Silvernano band to treat burn, so, to know the risk of Ag is very important. Thank you very much for the interesting and useful research.
      My email is justminh86@gmail.com.
      Best Regards,
      Ngoc Minh

PS. It costs me a long time to reply you because I have to study about PCR. My spencialize is chemistry, not biology.
    • Ni hao Cenchao Shen,
      Nice to see your reply. My speciality is chemistry, but I find that your reseach is very useful for me and my job. I will read it carefully and would like to discuss to you about nanomaterial and its application.
      Good luck to you!
    • another paper

05-02-016.pdf

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/3440157152?profile=original
This reply was deleted.