Synthesis of Flavonoid Capped Silver Nanoparticles and their Applications in Selective Recognition of Lead ions in Real Sample

Farhat Ikram1, Prof. Dr. Muhammad Raza Shah2

1- NED University of Engineering and Technology,Karachi, Pakistan.
2 - HEJ Research Institute of Chemistry, International Center for Chemical and Biological Sciences (ICCBS), Karachi, Pakistan

Abstract: Through an effective, easy and appropriate synthetic process a novel type of epicatechin coated silver nanoparticles (ECAgNPs) were synthesized
effectively and can be used as a chemosensor for the selective detection of Pb(II) and showed remarkable selectivity for Pb(II) with the detection limit down to micromolar concentration even in the presence of other interfering metal ions. Based on its low detection limit, easy preparation, excellent selectivity and low cost, ECAgNPs can be recomended as effective sensors for routine monitoring of lead Pb(II) levels in environmental samples.

4440102443?profile=RESIZE_400xNP2020-052.pdf

You need to be a member of The International NanoScience Community - Nanopaprika.eu to add comments!

Join The International NanoScience Community - Nanopaprika.eu

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello, congratulations on your work. I find it very interesting.

I have a question, was the metabolite used extracted and purified? What would happen if the extract of said plant were used and everything was used together
This reply was deleted.