Replies

• Kuvempu University, Shankaraghatta, Karnataka is offering a two year M Tech programme in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology. Funding for the same is from DST. Bharat. A monthly stipend of Rs 5000 also provided.

For more details www.kuvempu.ac.in
  • I would advise people to make their decisions regarding the courses. If you are interested in more of an experimental research, see that the institute has a good lab facility. If you are interested in theoretical nanosciences, faculty's profile is very important.
  • May be this information will help you

Nanotechnology_Research_in_India_By_U-Shu_Nanotech_rev_B.pdf

• Anna university Chennai,
    Anna University of Technology-Tiruchirappalli,
    Anna University of Technology-Coimbatore,
    Amrita Visvavidyalayam-Coimbatore,
    Sastra University-Tanjavur
    Periyar maniyammai University-Tanjavur
    VIT University-Vellore
    SRM University-Chennai,
    Amity University-Noida,
    JNTU-Hyderabad,
    Kuvempu University-Shimoga
    offers M.Tech Nano Science& Technology courses
    • You got the name of my university wrong. It is Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, not Amrita Viswa Vidyalayam. And it offers the course in Kochi, not in Coimbatore. It is more of medicine based.
  • The best in India are
    IIT-B- MS by Research, PhD
    IISc - MS by Research, PhD
    JCCAR - PhD
    VIT - MTech, MS by Research, PhD
    Amity Univ - MSc by Research, MTech, MSc-Mtech dual degree
    Delhi Univ - Mtech
    SRM Univ - Btech
    CUSAT - MSc
    Bharathiyar Univ - MTech
    in 'Nanotechnology' and 'Nanoscience and Nanotechnology'
  • Guys you can study Nanotechnology at SRM University which indeed has a very good research facility.
    They offer btech nanotechnology and MS nanotechnology and also integrated programs.

Will be happy to solve any querries regarding admission criterion, cutoffs, next admission cycle, course stucture, alumni experiences for the course etc.
    you can reach me at rahul@accendere.co.in Please provide your contact number in the mail.

Regards,
    • hello sir,
      i'm doing 2nd yr MS by Research in Nanoelectronics at VIT University, Vellore.
      i would very much like to pursue my PhD in Nanoelectronics after my MS
      pl. give me suggestions and guide me
  • SRM university,chennai is one of the best colleges for studying nanotechnology. It offers B.tech as well as M.Sc in Nanotechnology. It has a well equipped nanotech Lab.
    http://M.Sc/
    See related links to what you are looking for.
  • Karunya University ,Coimbatore , Tamil Nadu is offering M.Tech and 5year integrated Msc Nanotechnolgy course

www.karunya.edu
    Home | Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences
This reply was deleted.