Replies

• add iisc bangalore and iit bombay
      • Almost all the IITs/IISERs.Central university of Jharkhand conducts B.Tech.

Almost all university[Chemistry/Bio/Physics,Mechanical,Electrical,E&C,Departments] offer PhD Programm.

Amity University was the first to start nanotechnology program.

Also remember,it is not about doing something different or fancy.Job prospects are limited because of non-acceptance of the technology by Industry .It is gaining momentum now but will take time.

If you are planning to take up the course  realize its applications and work place you are supposed to get.

Salary and jobs MAY be not par excellence to IT.

If you have command over basic scinces[physics/chemitrsy/bio/computer] and have the patience to go upto PHD,an execellent future is waiting for you.Be techie also in making decision.

Best wishes!!

you.be - This website is for sale! - you Resources and Information.
        This website is for sale! you.be is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you…
      • dude do you think VIT is advibsle
        • I dont known that there nanotechnology in VIT.If you want to do Phd or M.Tech go for JNCASR or IIsc
  • Aligarh Muslim University Aligarh offering MTech in nanotechnology.
  • Alagappa University, Karikudi, iiSC, bangalore
    • give me the school website.
      • u can also see the IIT bombay website
  • Bharathiar University, Madras University and Anna University and IIT
  • hi i am dina
    alagappa university in tamilnadu also offering MSc Nanoscience and Nanotechnology course
This reply was deleted.