hi, please tell me a suitable nanoparticles for the drug delivery... At present i am working in the field of drug delivery of the antibiotics and plant based compounds like saponin,  etc.

please contact me at bioviski@gmail.com

thanking you,

Vishnu Kirthi. A

You need to be a member of The International NanoScience Community - Nanopaprika.eu to add comments!

Join The International NanoScience Community - Nanopaprika.eu

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello Mr.Vishnu Kirthi,

We are building an Battery Operated Electrochemical instrument with CV & CA for detection of diseases of varieties of illness. If you are looking for this instrument, we would be able to help you on the instrumentation front. 

LOW CURRENT POTENTIOSTAT.pdf

•  

Dear Kirthi,

Nano Ferrites which are superparamagnetic are more useful for target drug delivery .we synthesized nanosilver ferrite which is non toxic( since both silver and ferrite are non toxic) may be used 

• Water soluble gold nanoparticles are the best choice. See e.g.,  Electrochemical fabrication of self assembled monolayer using ferrocene-functionalized gold nanoparticles on glassy carbon electrode accepted in Ectrochimica Acta, 2011, Dr. Naveed Kausar Janjua, Sana Sabahat

• thank for ur reply
  • Dear my colleage

I am interested chitosan as a  gene delevry if you have an idea

Thanks

yours sincerly

Dr. Ahmed

• Hello Dr. Ahmed,

There are reports of some oxides-chitosan for bio sensing applications due to their compatibility. Those could be used.

Sincerely,

Vandna

• thanks for for ur reply
This reply was deleted.