Replies

• Hi
    I am looking for a post-doctoral position in bionanotechnology.I am finishing my Doctoral studies in Japan this year and i have very good experience in nanotechnology and biotechnology. My areas of research are mainly concerned with bionanofusions; nanoparticles as nanorobots in body, biopolymers, nano scaffolds for tissue regeneration etc. I also have work experience on TEM, SEM, STEM, AFM , SPM, TGA, FTIR, CONFOCAL MICROSCOPE, DYNAMIC LIGHT SCATTERING, XRD etc.
    I will be delighted if any one could inform me about post doc opportunities.
    regards
    BGNAIR
  • Hope, you can find help in our Community!

the editor
  • Dear Prof. João Rodrigues,
    Thanks for your kind reply.
    I am so sorry that i am searching for these positions for the next year i.e 2011 as i will finish my PhD. in 2011. And i have a good experience in analytical instrumentation like MALDI TOF, Capillary electrophoresis Mass spectrometry. I have a good knowledge in the field of biotechnology and microbiology fields. Anyway, I am so thankful for your kind concern. And i will be in touch with you during this time and please be so kind let me know are there any positions like this for next year.
    Thank you in advance,
    Best regards
    NAGENDER REDDY PANYALA
    • Great!
      Your experience could be interesting for my group. Contact me next year.
      Best Regards,
      João Rodrigues
      • Dear Prof. João Rodrigues,
        Thank you very much.
        Surely i will contact you next year.
        I will be keep in touch with you.
        With best regards
        Nagender Reddy Panyala
  • Hi

We have an open position for a Manager of Science and Technology (M/F), holding a PhD in Chemistry (or related fields) with NMR experience. People with additional expertise in the field of nano are invited to apply.
    ------more info below-------

Within the framework of the Portuguese National Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Network (PTNMR) the Centro de Química da Madeira (CQM), is seeking for a Manager of Science and Technology (M/F), holding a PhD in Chemistry (or related fields) with NMR experience, to be responsible for the technical maintenance of a 400MHz NMR equipment, analytical services, teaching and research. The offered position is ideal for PhDs with strong NMR experience and interest in the field of Natural Products and/or Materials.

Salary: in the range 1495 -1995 €/month plus a personal accident insurance
    Additional support will be provided, including office and laboratory space, plus access to the National Networks of Nuclear Magnetic Resonance, Mass Spectrometry and Nanotechnology.
    The right candidate will also be given the opportunity to participate in national/international scientific conferences as well as in the research projects under development at CQM.

Candidate Profile: PhD in Chemistry, Physics, Biochemistry, Materials Sciences or related areas.

Application Deadline: 15 April 2010, 5PM Portuguese time.

Applications should be submitted by e-mail (cqm@uma.pt), with the following information:
    a. Motivation letter;
    b. A brief statement of the applicant current and future research interest (Max. 2 A4 pag.);
    c. Detailed Curriculum Vitae;
    d. Academic certificates in Portuguese or translated to English (certificated translation);
    e. Working program to be developed in the scope of the Natural Products and/or Materials Groups of CQM (Max. 2 A4 pag.);
    f. Name and e-mail contacts of two referees.
    For further details, candidates should consult CQM web pages at http://bit.ly/dg6Nic or contact Prof. João Rodrigues by e-mail: cqm@uma.pt.
This reply was deleted.