Post Doctoral Position in South Korea

Dear Members,
    We have an offer for Post Doctoral Fellow in South Korea. Those who have good academic record with Ph.D in Physics can apply for the same. Experience in material Science is highly appreciated. Please send your CV in the following ID along with your Research Publications and Experience.
Wish You the Best.
suthanjk@gmail.com

You need to be a member of The International NanoScience Community - Nanopaprika.eu to add comments!

Join The International NanoScience Community - Nanopaprika.eu

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dear Sir,

Thank you for your message. With reference to your message , I am sending my CV for the position of Post Doctoral Fellow in South Korea in the field of Physics (Material Science). I have completed Ph.D in the field of Condensed Matter Physics. At present I am working in the field of Synthesis and Characterization of nanomaterilas.Now I am here with sending My C V through an e-mail attachment. I request you to consider my profile for above said position.

Thanking you Sir.

With Best Regards
    Dr.R. Vijayakumar
    Assistant Professor of Physics
    Annamalai University
    Annamalainagar
    India

vijay cv.doc

• I am submitting my Cv herewith for the position of Post Doctoral Fellow in South Korea. Please find my CV herwith.

Curriculum_Vitae.pdf

• Replies to This Discussion
    Permalink Reply by Dr.P.Viswarupachary on October 20, 2010 at 8:43am
    Delete Dear Sir,

Thank you for your message. With reference to your message , I will be applied for the position of Post Doctoral Fellow in South Korea in the field of Physics (Material Science). I (Dr.P.Viswarupachary) have completed M.Phil and Ph.D in the field of Material Science. At present I am working in capacity of Sr.Asst.Professor in the department of physics at ANITS college of Engineering , Visakhapatnam, INDIA. I have published nearly 20 papers in national and international journals. Now I am here with sending My C V through an e-mail attachment. I request you to consider my profile for above said position.

Thanking you Sir.

With Best Regards
    Attachments:
    viswam-cv-2.rtf, 158 KB Delete

► Reply to This

Upload Files

Attach File(s):

RSS
    Stop Following– Don't email me when people reply
    Dr.P.ViswarupacharySign Out
    Inbox ( new)
    Alerts ( new)
    Friends – Invite (1 request) (1 requests)
    Settings

Quick Add… Blog PostDiscussionEventPhotosVideo Invite Friends Share This Page

Cancel
    ---Advertisement---

Further your career with an online paralegal degree from anywhere in the world.

Further you education at university of phoenix california and get the best opportunities education and career wise.

Life insurance quotes

---Advertisement--- Nanotechnology JobsPosition of JRF/SRF (02 Numbers) are available
    PhD Studentship in On-Surface Genesis of Complex Functional Nanostructures (Liverpool, UK)
    Quantitative mapping of toxic metals on the submicron-scale in cell-mineral aggregates formed by iron mineral precipitating and dissolving bacteria
    Science BoxWe are Media Sponsor of:

Past partner events

viswam-cv-2.rtf

• Dear Sir,

Thank you for your message. With reference to your message , I will be applied for the position of Post Doctoral Fellow in South Korea in the field of Physics (Material Science). I (Dr.P.Viswarupachary) have completed M.Phil and Ph.D in the field of Material Science. At present I am working in capacity of Sr.Asst.Professor in the department of physics at ANITS college of Engineering , Visakhapatnam, INDIA. I have published nearly 20 papers in national and international journals. Now I am here with sending My C V through an e-mail attachment. I request you to consider my profile for above said position.

Thanking you Sir.

With Best Regards

viswam-cv-2.rtf

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/3440139560?profile=original
This reply was deleted.