The place to find cooperation partners for different nanotech research projects. We will share time to time the new searches with all 7300+ members of our community. Working on a new project? Dont have an AFM or XPS in your institute? Just use NanoRoom to find a cooperating partner!

You need to be a member of The International NanoScience Community - Nanopaprika.eu to add comments!

Join The International NanoScience Community - Nanopaprika.eu

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• any partners from Japan, Austria

• Dear Sudhanshu,
    I have such facilities in our lab and I can help you out with my experience in these techniques. If you have not found anyone, please send me email at nanotech.guru@gmail.com.

Gurvinder

Sudhanshu Dwivedi said:

I do not have an AFM and an XPS to characterize the nanopowders sample. Anyone interested to help with ?

Regards,

Sudhanshu 

The LNMIIT

NanoRoom for cooperation - find your research partner
    The place to find cooperation partners for different nanotech research projects. We will share time to time the new searches with all 7300+ members o…
  • I am Narendra Kulkarni, completed MSc in biotechnology in 2011. Worked one year in Defence food research laboratory.I want to do PhD in same with little stifund please suggest me any ideas or help me out 

• Dear Taame Berhe:

Yes, I am interested in this research area. I have just completed my BS in Materials Science and now looking for MS/PhD Position.I have done with Novel synthesis of graphene by Chemical method.

I will be waiting for your kind reply.
    Taame Abraha Berhe said:

I am Taame Abraha Berhe from Taiwan. I am doing my PHD  under the group of Nanoelectrochemistry for energy efficiency improvements. Now, I need collaborating individuals who are interested in this area of research. 

The place to find cooperation partners for different nanotech research projects. We will share time to time the new searches with all 7300+ members o…
  • Yes i am interesting in water purification have done some work in waste water treatment using TiO2 nanoparticles..

• Hi Taame Abraha I am interested in your area.  Please contact me on er.ishu.sharma@gmail.com
    Taame Abraha Berhe said:

I am Taame Abraha Berhe from Taiwan. I am doing my PHD  under the group of Nanoelectrochemistry for energy efficiency improvements. Now, I need collaborating individuals who are interested in this area of research. 

• I am Dr. Ranjana Varma, started new work on synthesis of TiO2 doped photo catalyst for water purification using sol gel and RF-sputtering techniques. 

All who r interested in this field can do more discussion on the same.

•  i am doing research on finding effects of copper and silver nano particles on wheat..any one who is doing research on Nanoparticles in plant science is well come for discussion

• Dear vishal sharma

I am working on Organic Solar Cells at Bharathidasan University, School of physics ,Tiruchirappalli-620 024.

• my aim is organic thin film

This reply was deleted.