The place to find cooperation partners for different nanotech research projects. We will share time to time the new searches with all 7300+ members of our community. Working on a new project? Dont have an AFM or XPS in your institute? Just use NanoRoom to find a cooperating partner!

You need to be a member of The International NanoScience Community - Nanopaprika.eu to add comments!

Join The International NanoScience Community - Nanopaprika.eu

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Currently I am dealing with solid state dye sensitised solar cell but QDs are also my future plan.

• Knowledge base of nanomaterials and nanotechnology is a future of nanomaterials world!

Under Knowledge Base, we mean an information tool, containing all relationships between all variables of object, allowing to calculate a value of one variable through others as well as solving both direct and inverse problems, predicting characteristics of object which have not been investigated yet as well as predicting a technology parameters that provide the required characteristics of object. We create this information tool by means of Data Mining.

We invite them who are interested in this problem in collaboration. The mini Knowledge Base can be created for any experimental research.

We believe that the Knowledge base is a future of nanomaterials world.

• Hello Taame abraha sir. r u dealing with quantum dots also.

• I m doing my research in nanocomposites
  • I am Taame Abraha Berhe from Taiwan. I am doing my PHD  under the group of Nanoelectrochemistry for energy efficiency improvements. Now, I need collaborating individuals who are interested in this area of research. 

This reply was deleted.