Dear Members,

in coming days we will cross the magic border of 8000 members and on 27th November we will celebrate 7th birthday of The International NanoScience Community.

Our goal is to transform the virtual nanonetwork to a much better and usable social network until the big day. We are waiting for your feedback. Please post here what you like, what you don’t like on Nanopaprika to help in the work of TINC-Staff.

Nanopaprika.eu - Spicy world of NanoScience!

TINC-Staff

You need to be a member of The International NanoScience Community - Nanopaprika.eu to add comments!

Join The International NanoScience Community - Nanopaprika.eu

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• hello , i need one idea for doing one analyses ..... as i want to know ... how can we remove dye from normal aqueous solution i dont have any idea regarding this.... can u able to give any idea regarding this.....

• I am doing my M.tech nanoscience and technology in annauniversity, trichy.... really i m glad to meet you all people to have a bridge like relation in this nano family.......

Photo0164.jpg

Photo-0014.jpg

Photo0044.jpg

• I don't think that social networks like Twitter or Facebook will be a good solution. As a gateway for information between researchers in the nano-field it should be more seperate to keep its value.

Perhaps founding a special group in LINKED-IN or XING might be a solution, but even this I take for the second best solution only.

My recomendation is to keep it strictly seperate also in future based on a seperate server and not to drown it somewhere in a nonspecific social network.

Kind regards Wolfgang 

• Dear Wolfgang,

we dont plane a "transfer" only some "transformation" inside our network.

• very good idea
  • It's really a bridge between the researchers.

• Thanks!

This reply was deleted.